7

Yumm_yummi moi ✨

Yumm_yummi moi ✨

haa_na mon amour 💕

ggirl I love the ponytail...

sunny my couch looks amazing 😏

Iamareum 🔥

User1 looking cute

User2 😍

User3 my favorite chef 🧑‍🍳

User4 sit on my face

In the cozy setting of Sunhee's home, Areum, Hana, Sunhee, Gyuri, and Yumi gathered for a late breakfast, eager to catch up on each other's week.

"You won't believe what happened with Eunjae and Seungcheol. Eunjae thought it was a good idea to join Scoups in the bath, and, well, let's just say it turned into a mini water park in the bathroom!"

Laughter filled the room as they imagined the adorable chaos.

"She's a little hurricane" Hana said "my baby got his hands full"

"And Pea will film the proposal" Sunhee said

"You got their life's planed out" Yumi laughed

"I actually don't care but if they actually got together I can imagine Seungcheol freaking out"

"Jeonghan is like planing their love story" Hana shook her head "and we know he always gets what he wants"

"I can't wait to see it" Gyuri winked

Hana, with a yawn, chimed in, "Speaking of tired, I owe a big thank you to Joshua and Minghao. They stayed with Hyunwoo so I could catch some much-needed rest. I slept for 4 hours straight"

"That's the thing with Seventeen. We're one big family here, taking care of each other." Sunhee said "even though some days they're annoying as fuck"

"Minus Dino" Areum added " he's never annoying"

"He's such a sweetheart. He's always in our house playing with Hyunwoo"

The conversation took a turn when Gyuri playfully nudged Yumi, "So, Yumi, any exciting stories from your week? Perhaps involving a date?"

"No dates, I've been busy with the restaurant" Yumi answer

Sunhee smirked and wrapped an arm around her friend "or busy with Joshua?"

"This story again?"

"Don't lie to us. Joshua stood behind to help you and a little birdie told me he went missing a few night ago" Areum narrow her eyes at Yumi