15

Joshy 🧜‍♀️

Sweets, I'm leaving in a bit

Don't forget your passport

It's 2am....

I know
I wanted to be awake because I knew you would text me

What did I do to deserve you?

I don't know
But I know you'll bring me all types of sweets 😏

That I'll do
But really you must be tired

I made some tea and grabbed a book series I love
I'm having a blast Joshy

Thank you
I'll text you when I land

And please eat
You guys do a full workout while on stage

Especially during Aju Nice

Or Seungkwan will judge you to death 😂

I'll make sure to eat
Are you ok?
If anything happens call me.
I just hope rose person doesn't bother you

I hope so too
I'm thinking of going to the police but I don't have evidence

I'm worried about you
Maybe sleep at Gyuri and Geonwoo place?

Too much noise

But it's safe

I'm ok
Really

Call me if you need ok?
No masks between us

I'm your Yumi

And I'm your Joshua

After some time, Yumi did fall asleep knowing Joshua was ok and going to tour. Although she wasn't lying she was ok with reading her books she was indeed tired so she was asleep the moment she closed her eyes.

Yumi's phone buzzed with an incoming call, interrupting her sleep. She glanced at the screen to see that it was Areum calling, a smile spreading across her face at the prospect of catching up with her.

"Hey, Areum! What's up?" Yumi answered cheerfully, her voice laced with excitement.

"Hey! I was wondering if you wanted to go shopping with me today," Areum said, her voice filled with enthusiasm. "Eunjae is over at Hana's house with Hyunwoo, so I thought it would be the perfect opportunity to go out and do some damage to my bank account"

"Sure, I just woke up but I'm up for it"

"Great! I'll swing by your place in about half an hour, okay?" Areum said, her voice was filled with excitement.

"Sounds good! See you soon," Yumi replied, a smile playing on her lips as she hung up the phone.

As she hurried to get ready, Yumi couldn't help but feel a sense of happiness. Spending the day with Areum was always a good time and a great way to distract her since Joshua is away.

Half an hour later, Yumi heard a knock at the door, signaling Areum's arrival. She quickly made her way to the door and swung it open, her face lighting up with a bright smile as she greeted her.

"Don't you look good" Yumi exclaimed, pulling Areum into a tight hug.

"I know. With Eunjae away I had time to get all dress up. Does that make me a bad mom?"

"Please... you're the greatest mom to Eunjae. It's normal to want to get all glam up and with a kid it's pretty difficult"

As they made their way out of the apartment and onto the shopping where they could find all the stores they need to