10

Little spy 🕵️

Gyuri
What the hell is going on?
Geonwoo showed the rumors

Hana
If I see that delulu girl I'm coming to her

Areum
HYBE called me to see what we can do legally
Seungcheol is going to speak with the CEO today

Sunhee
Yumi?
You're really quiet

I'm here
I was reading

Gyuri
Are you ok?

Why wouldn't I be?
He's not dating anyone

Areum
Well he's dating you

We're not dating

Hana
Are you telling us nothing happen?
You two look at each other and I see sparks all over the place

Girls
If I start dating you'll be the first one to know
We're just talking
Getting to know each other

Sunhee
How well do you know each other now?

I kinda know his lips
But please don't tell any of your mans

Gyuri
You all own me money

What?
You bet on us kissing?

Hana
Fuck I thought Joshua would take longer
He's a gentleman

Areum
Apparently no
Was it good?

Best kiss I ever had

Sunhee
I'm so happy for you 🥹

Not a word to seventeen

Gyuri
Geonwoo?

Nope

Gyuri
Ok

The afternoon sun cast a warm glow through the windows of the CEO's office as Joshua and Scoups entered, their expressions a mix of curiosity and apprehension.

The CEO, seated behind his desk, greeted them with a nod before getting straight to the point.

"Joshua, Scoups, I'm sure you're aware of the recent rumors circulating about Joshua's dating life," the CEO began, his tone measured yet authoritative.

"Yes, we've heard about it," Joshua replied, his voice tinged with unease.

The CEO leaned forward, his expression serious. "These rumors have the potential to impact the group's image and reputation. As such, I need to ask both of you to be discreet and refrain from any public displays of affection until we can address this matter properly."

Scoups nodded in understanding, his demeanor composed. "Understood. We'll be sure to keep a low profile and avoid any further speculation."

Joshua nodded in agreement, though a flicker of disappointment flashed across his face. The idea of having to keep his personal life under wraps felt stifling, especially in light of the kiss he shared with Yumi.

"I understand that this may be difficult, but it's essential to protect the group's image. We'll work on addressing the rumors and ensuring that they don't escalate any further."

Joshua and Scoups exchanged a knowing glance, a silent acknowledgment of the weight of the situation.

As they left the CEO's office, Joshua couldn't shake the sense of frustration and the idea of being away from Yumi.