32

As Seventeen returned from the nana tour, they felt accomplished but tired as hell.

Their manager, recognizing the toll the tour and then the Nana tour had taken on the group, granted them a few days of much-needed rest.

Joshua breathed a sigh of relief as he collapsed onto the couch, muscles aching from hours of performing and walking in Italy. He glanced around at his members, each of them wearing expressions of exhaustion and relief.

"Thank goodness for a few days off," Vernon remarked, sinking into the armchair with a contented sigh. "I don't think I could handle another day of rehearsals right now"

"You said you're coming to Jeju with me!" Seungkwan said right away

"I am... calm down"

Seungkwan nodded in agreement, a weary smile tugging at the corners of his lips. "Good or I would hit you. I wanna go there and do nothing"

The other members chuckled at Seungkwan's words.

They were all envisioning lazy days spent lounging around the dorms, indulging in their favorite snacks, and catching up on much-needed sleep.

"I second that," Mingyu chimed in, stretching his arms above his head with a satisfied groan. "No schedules, no rehearsals, just pure relaxation. I might text Jungkook"

Joshua couldn't help but smile at the thought of a few days of uninterrupted rest at Yumi side.
The ideia of her going away makes him wanting to be with her every chance he gets.

"Me and the girls are going to Japan" Scoups said "Eunjae first trip"

"Me and Hana are gonna stay here"

"Is Hyunwoo okay with Eunjae leaving?" Dk asked him

Scoups glared at him making Dk hide behind Jeonghan

"And you?" Minghao asked Joshua

"I'm thinking of going away with Yumi. You two are going home?" He turned to Jun as well

"We are" he answered

Joshy 🧜‍♀️

Why my boyfriend is back in town and hasn't said anything?

Hmm
I love possessive Yumi
I'm at the dorms
Leaving the bags
I'll be there in a minute

No I don't want you here
😡

I'll bring you sweets

Maybe

Oh come on babe
I want you

Better

Please 🥺🥺

I love when you beg

You love it better when I'm on my knees

Ok you can come here

Joshua made his way to Yumi's place, a small bag of candies in hand. After being away for some time he was feeling butterflies in his stomach.

As he approached her door, he took a moment to compose himself, running a hand through his hair before knocking lightly. Moments later, the door swung open, revealing Yumi standing there with a warm smile on her face, she was as wearing one of his shirt he left her home and a messy bun.

"You're home"she greeted him, her eyes lighting up with pleasure at the sight of him. "I missed you" she hugged him tightly

"I could see that. Wearing my clothes.... You look perfect" Joshua returned her smile, holding out the bag of candies for her to see. "I brought you a little treat," he said, his voice laced with affection. "I thought you might not let me in without this"

Yumi's eyes sparkled with delight as she accepted the bag "Wise man"

Joshua's heart swelled with warmth at her words, a soft smile tugging at the corners of his lips. "It's my pleasure," he replied, his gaze lingering on her face. "I just want to see you happy."

"I know some ways you can make even happier" she winked pulling him into the bedroom

After their alone time, Yumi was taking a shower while Joshua was in bed watching a movie on her computer.

"I think I need to cut my hair" Yumi said leaving the shower with a towel wrapped around her "it's too long"

"I like it babe"

"Hmmm it's too troublesome washing it"

"I can wash it for you" Joshua said turning to her " I did it for Jeonghan sometimes"

Yumi raise her eyebrows " were you both clothed?"

"What?! Sweets of course we were" Joshua laughed and pulls her into his lap " but we don't have to do the same"

"And your fans call you holy ..." she flicked his nose

"They don't know me like you do" Joshua kissed her shoulder "now get dressed unless you want round 2"

Yumi got up and started getting dressed, Joshua was staring at her but she didn't mind. She thought it was cute.

Joshua chuckled at her face,running a hand through his hair in a gesture of nervousness. "Well, actually, I wanted to talk to you about something"

"You two were naked weren't you?"

"No sweets" he threw her a pillow "Our manager gave us some days off" he began, his voice steady. "And I realized that I want to take you somewhere"

Yumi's eyes widened "Really?" she exclaimed, unable to contain her excitement. " when?"

Joshua smiled at her enthusiasm, his heart swelling with happiness at the sight of her excitement. "Now, so pack your bag and call Sunhee"

She did as he told her and packed immediately, Sunhee was ok with her leaving, matter in fact she told her that she should turn off her phone and just enjoy.

After a 3 hour drive, they arrive at a cabin in some woods Joshua rented for them. Away from everyone and everything but it didn't matter because what was important was there.

As the aroma of spices filled the air, Yumi with a smile playing at the corners of her lips as she prepared dinner with Joshua.

Joshua leaned against the kitchen counter, watching her with a fond smile as she moved about with effortless grace. "I love seeing you cook" he remarked, his voice filled with admiration.

Yumi glanced over her shoulder, her cheeks flushing with pleasure at his compliment. "I think you prefer to eat"

Joshua nodded in agreement, his gaze softening as he watched her work. "I love that too" he said, his stomach growling in anticipation.

Joshua was playing with one of his bracelets, when he rolled it and turn into a ring. He smiled and grabbed Yumi hand and put it.

"Wanna tell me something Joshy?" She looked at the ring and then at him

"No... just trying to get your size"

"And here I thought you were proposing. I was about to freak out"

His eyes lingered over her hand " why?"

" I love you, but the timing isn't right Romeo" she said, her voice playful

"Ok ok" Joshua let go of her hand and kissed her shoulder " let's just pretend for tonight you said yes"

Yumi turn off the oven and looked at him, she smiled and grabbed one of her bracelets and does the same thing to him "this is a promise for more, we don't need to pretend anything"

Joshua's eyes widened in surprise, his lips quirking up into a playful smile. "With this ring I promise to give you a real one in the future"

Yumi nodded eagerly, her heart pounding with excitement. "With this ring I promise to accept the real one"