2

yumm_yummi story

Yumi was nervous  for the girls' night out, she would definitely prefer if they would spend the night home watching a movie, with pizza and drinks

Yumi was nervous for the girls' night out, she would definitely prefer if they would spend the night home watching a movie, with pizza and drinks.

They decided to get together in Sunhee house, to start the night the right way. While Gyuri was doing Areum make up, Hana was appreciating her work on Yumi.

"I'm really good at my job" Hana said flipping her hair

"The model helped" Yumi shrugged

"Oh.... You're not leaving without a boy today"

"Okay, so that's the plan for tonight?" Sunhee asked, winking at her.

"No. I'm so done with boys"

"I definitely understand you " Gyuri appeared and wrapped an arm around her

"Like you're not obsessed for Geonwoo" Yumi rolled her eyes

"And we need to find a boy for you to do the same" Areum smiled at her

Sunhee nodded in agreement, "Sounds good to me. Since you're back you only got shitty dates and no action"

Yumi rolled her eyes, "Oh come on. Let's talk about my love life. I'm ok like this"

Hana laughed, "I can't help it if I'm a hopeless romantic. Let us find you a man that will drool looking at you, that will buy you food and take care of you."

"Since when you are a hopeless romantic?" Areum asked

"Since Hannie" Hana winked at her

The three of them shared a laugh before heading out to the bar.

As soon as they arrived, they were greeted with loud music and a lively atmosphere. They found a table and ordered some drinks, already feeling the buzz of the alcohol.

As the night went on, they danced, sang all the songs and continue drinking . Yumi was starting to feel a bit disheartened, but she didn't want to bring down the mood of the night.

Eventually, it was time to head home. Sunhee invited Yumi to sleep at her place, she tried to do the same with Gyuri but she went straight to her boyfriend house.

The next morning, Yumi woke up to the sound of Pea crying,from her room. She got up and went to grab her.

"Let's get your parents a little more time to sleep. And I slept.." she looked at her phone " 2 hours. Pea, I need coffee and you need milk. Does you mom has her milk in the fridge?"

The baby put her tiny hand in Yumi mouth and smiled. " I'll take that as an yes"

Just as they were about to have breakfast, there was a knock on the door. Yumi went to answer it, looking at the camera she saw a familiar face.