12

haa_na story

The girls gathered around the table at their favorite café, the warm aroma of coffee filling the air as they settled into their seats

Despite the cozy atmosphere, the girls only wanted to know one thing... what happened between Joshua and Yumi that night.

Yumi didn't said anything, she even avoid talking with the girls but today Hana went to her house and didn't let her say no.

Sunhee sighed, stirring her latte absentmindedly as she glanced around the table. "I can't believe it's been two weeks since you've been with us. I'm sorry I try to set you up"

"You overstepped a little bit" Yumi said before sipping on her coffee " we didn't need to talk. He said everything he wanted to though"

Areum narrow her eyes with concern. "It's like both of you disappeared off the face of the earth. I've tried reaching out to Joshua but he's avoiding me like you were"

"I wasn't... I just didn't wanna talk. What I think I had with him ended before it ever begin"

Gyuri frowned. " I thought you would have talked things out by now. What did he said?"

"It's better that we stay away from each other. He's letting the rumors take control of him and his life. I just wished my heart would take the hint"

"I  wish there was something we could do to help." Sunhee said holding Yumi hand

Sunhee exchanged a knowing glance with the other girls, silently acknowledging the tension that lingered between them. " You are helping, all of you. I can't even read because I think of him"

"Read dark romance book then" Areum said trying to get her to smile

"Yumi. It's been two weeks since you and Joshua last spoke, and we're worried about you." Sunhee said " if he's still in your mind..."

"I'm... I'm okay, I guess. It's been tough , but I'm trying to stay busy and focus on other things. It's not like we were in love"

Sunhee reached out and placed a comforting hand on Yumi's arm, her voice gentle. "You don't have to pretend. Like you said what you thought you had ended before even started"

Yumi's eyes got teary at Sunhee's words, her facade crumbling as she "I miss him. I miss his texts, I miss his flirting and I miss his smile"

The other girls nodded in understanding, their own eyes misting with sympathy for their friend's pain. They had all been through heartbreak before, and they knew firsthand how difficult it could be to move on from someone you loved.

"I know it's hard, Yumi," Areum said, her voice softenough.

Yumi wiped away her tears, her resolve strengthening as she met her friends' unwavering gazes. "But now I need to move on"