37

Yumi needed to go to class but after that she went straight to the hotel so she and Joshua could go eat something.

Yumi couldn't hold back a mischievous grin as she watched Joshua awkwardly adjust the hat perched atop his head. "Nice disguise," she remarked with a playful smirk. "It's like the glasses for Clark Kent"

"Yeah that would never work in the real world "

"Like that hat" Yumi flicked his hat

"It works" he smiled

"A wig would help even more" she teased him "a big blond wig"

Joshua chuckled, shaking his head in mock exasperation. "How that won't be grabbing more attention?" he retorted, shooting her a playful wink.

Yumi rolled her eyes, unable to suppress a giggle at his antics. "Ok ok, just don't go singing Sunday Morning, there's only a human who sings that song all the time. And his name starts with a J and ends in oshua"

As they settled into their seats at the seaside cafe, the conversation flowed effortlessly between them.

"So, what's on the agenda for tomorow?"Yumi asked, quirking an eyebrow inquisitively as she scanned the menu. "I have no classes"

Joshua flashed her a grin, his eyes sparkling with mischief. "Well, I was thinking we could do something you promised me" he replied, leaning in conspiratorially. "How about we hit the waves tomorrow? I wanna see my surfer girl"

Yumi's eyes widened in surprise at the suggestion, a thrill of excitement coursing through her veins. "Surfing, huh?" she exclaimed, a sly grin spreading across her face. "Well, I won't go easy on you"

Joshua chuckled, his eyes alight with anticipation. "Is that so?" he replied, his tone playful. "I can't wait for tomorrow"

As they finished their meal and made plans for their surfing adventure, Yumi couldn't help but feel a surge of excitement coursing through her veins.

In the morning, the sun was shining and the sky was painted in shades of blue as Yumi and Joshua made their way down to the beach, surfboards that they rented . The salty scent of the ocean filled the air, mingling with the sound of crashing waves that echoed in the distance.

Yumi couldn't contain her excitement as she glanced over at Joshua, his eyes bright with anticipation. "Ready?" she asked, a playful smile dancing on her lips.

Joshua grinned back at her, his enthusiasm matching hers. "Absolutely," he replied, his voice tinged with excitement. "Just don't be upset when you realize I'm better than you"

As they reached the shoreline, Yumi wasted no time in wading into the water, the cool embrace of the ocean sending shivers down her spine. Joshua followed close behind, his movements confident and sure as he settled onto his board.

"Alright, let's do this," Yumi called out, her voice filled with determination as she scanned the horizon for the perfect wave.

For some time, they rode the waves with exhilarating speed and precision, the rush of adrenaline coursing through their veins with each cresting swell. They laughed and cheered, their voices mingling with the sound of crashing waves as they carved through the water with grace and skill, at least Yumi did.