14

Mafia kids 💰

I just found another rose outside the restaurant. Starting to feel like I'm in a mystery novel 😅

Geonwoo
And SHE doesn't want to go the police

Just a little creeped out, to be honest,I'm not letting it ruin my day.

Gyuri
We need to figure out who's behind this
This creep needs a lesson

Sunhee
Have you noticed anyone acting suspicious around the restaurant lately?

Not really, but it's hard to say. Could be anyone, really.

Geonwoo
Maybe we should consider installing security cameras outside the restaurant. It might help us catch whoever's leaving these roses.

Gyuri
Thats it! My man can think sometimes
Sunhee you mind?

Sunhee
I'm buying them right now
In the meantime, just be careful, Yumi.

Thanks. But honestly, I think it's just someone with an innocent crush. Probably too shy to say anything in person.

Gyuri
Someone should tell him that's not the right way

Geonwoo
Either way, we'll make sure you're safe

Sunhee
Joshua will love not leaving your side 😉

Geonwoo
Wait what?!
You're dating Joshua?!

Surprise !!

Gyuri
He's freaking out

Geonwoo
Two of my best friends are dating seventeen members

Joshua has been silent the whole day but Yumi assumed it was just because he was busy and didn't bother him. Instead she took her book and went to the couch.

Yumi glanced up from her book as the doorbell rang, her curiosity piqued by the unexpected visitor. Setting the book aside, she made her way to the door, her heart skipping a beat when she saw Joshua standing on her doorstep, a sheepish smile playing on his lips.

"Hey Sweets," Joshua greeted, holding out a small box of sweets and a wrapped up present " I tought you may wanted some sweets and maybe see my face"

"You read my mind" she pulled him in and kissed him after closing the door " hi"

"Hi" he kissed her again while grinning "and I have a present for you"

Yumi's eyes widened in surprise as she accepted the gift. The biggest suprise was when she open it and saw what it was."You... you found it? How?"

Joshua grinned, a mischievous twinkle in his eyes. "Let's just say I had a little help. Turns out, seventeen is pretty good at finding things when they put their minds to it. And I didn't bribe anyone of them"

Yumi's smile grew wider at Joshua's words, a warm feeling of appreciation washing over her. "I need to thank them. That's amazing. Thank you so much. I was looking for it everywhere"

"It was nothing, really. Just wanted to do something nice for you, these days have been stressful"

"Well, you certainly succeeded. Do you have time Joshy? I was just about to make dinner. I could use a sous chef"

"Yes chef" he smiled at her and kissed the top of her hair

As they stepped into the cozy warmth of Yumi's apartment, Joshua was feeling a sense of contentment over him. Despite the chaos of the outside world, being here with Yumi felt like coming home.

After Joshua put the apron on, they chatted animatedly as Yumi prepared dinner, the aroma of her cooking filling the air with an amazing smell that made Joshua's stomach growl in anticipation.

"So, busy day ?" Yumi asked, her voice soft as she stirred a pot of simmering soup on the stove.

Joshua shrugged, a wistful smile tugging at the corners of his lips. "It was... busy, as usual. Meetings, outfit checks and practices"

"Well, I'm glad you could take some time out of your busy schedule to be here"

"Anytime, Sweets . Call me and I'm yours"

As they sat down to enjoy their meal together, Yumi was grateful for the simple gesture of him coming here after a long day and even cook with her.

As Joshua finished the last bite of the delicious dinner Yumi had prepared, he leaned back in his chair with a contented sigh, his gaze drifting to meet hers.

"I'm so full... it was soo good" Joshua said, his voice soft with appreciation as he set his empty plate aside.

"Forget about the diet and eat like this all the time" she smiled taking his plate "you look just fine. And you work out. You need fuel"

After dinner they sat on the couch just watching some movie. Yumi thought that maybe he would go home after but he insisted of staying a little bit more and she didn't complain.

"So, I have some news," Joshua said, breaking the comfortable silence that had settled between them.

Yumi's curiosity piqued at Joshua's words, her gaze locking with his as she waited for him to continue.

"We're going on tour," Joshua announced, his voice tinged with excitement as he watched for Yumi's reaction.

"Tour? That's great. I'm sure it's already sold out"

Joshua nodded, a proud smile spreading across his face. "Yeah, some days. It's still hard for me believe this is my live"

Yumi's heart swelled with pride as she heard from Geonwoo all the struggles Seventeen went trough to become the power house they are now. "I'm happy for you"

Joshua's smile widened at Yumi's words, his gaze softening as he reached out to take her hand in his. "Thank you. I'm really excited about it. But... I wanted to talk to you about something."

Yumi's brow furrowed with concern at Joshua's serious tone, her heart skipping a beat as she waited for him to continue.

"I know that being on tour will mean spending a lot of time away from you," Joshua said, his voice tinged with regret. "And I just wanted to make sure you're okay with that."

"I'll miss you, Joshy. But I understand that this is important to you," Yumi replied, her voice soft with understanding. "It's your job, you're not going away and I'll be here when you come back" she smiled intertwining their hands

"I'm really a lucky man" he leaned and kissed her

"I know... what did you do your past life?" Yumi said teasing him

"Saved the world" he winked at her