23

It happened 2 days ago, when Gyuri sent the girls tickets to Jeju and told them she wouldn't take a no for an answer so the girls did as she asked and now they're going on a trip together.

Jeju Island, a paradise nestled in the East Sea of South Korea, was known for its stunning natural beauty and serene atmosphere. It was a place where the city's noise was drowned out by the gentle whispers of the sea breeze, and where the hustle and bustle of everyday life were replaced by the tranquil rhythm of nature.

The day of their departure finally arrived. Yumi, with her suitcase in hand, stood at the entrance of her apartment, her eyes gleaming with anticipation.

"Be careful ok?" Joshua said giving her a soft kiss on her forehead "I'll just stay here a bit more and then go home"

"You can always stay here or if the boys are too loud. I gave you the key for a reason"

"I know" he smiled " I love you, sweets"

"Love you too" she blew him a kiss and left

"Are we ready to go?" Gyuri asked, her voice filled with excitement as Yumi got in the car.

"I'm worried about Eunjae..." Areum said

"Scoups can handle her don't worry. We'll be back in 4 days"  Hana chuckled " Jeonghan was excited to have alone time with Hyunwoo"

"I bet. He's a momma boy, finally he'll look at his dad" Sunhee was laughing as she looked at her

The journey to Jeju Island was filled with laughter, chatter, and shared snacks. Yumi felt happiness wash over her as she felt she could put what happened behind her.

Upon their arrival, the group was greeted by the sight of crystal clear waters, white sandy beaches, and lush green hills. The air was fresh and clean, carrying the sweet scent of the sea.

Their first day was spent exploring the island. They visited the famous Jeju Stone Park, where they marveled at the unique rock formations.

Family ♥️

Seungkwan
Sooooo
What do you think?

Hana
You're lucky

This is beautiful seungkwan

Areum
How's my baby?

Scoups

Flower hunting with uncle Mingyu

Minghao
She has a talent
We're making a bouquet