38

A weeks have passed since Joshua left the room and he's been ignoring Yumi. She did found out he went home because Sunhee told her, she is angry at this situation and how Joshua is handling this.

Little spy 🕵️

Sunhee
Hey, how you're feeling?

Hana
If it helps he's miserable too

It doesn't
It would help if he called me and talk

Gyuri
Still nothing?
How can you pass trough this if he doesn't talk ?

That's what I've been saying

Areum
Send him a text or something

More?
I've send him at least 30 and he doesn't said anything
I'm fucking tired

Sunhee
Honey....

No.
I tried
He can't even hear what I have to say?

Hana
He's upset

So as I
I'm done
When he wants he can speak but for now I won't try anymore

Joshy 🧜‍♀️

Hey.
Just to let you know, you got what you wanted
I won't talk to you anymore.
Do what you want.

Joshua sat alone in his dimly lit room, his gaze fixed on the glowing screen of his phone. It had been weeks since he had last heard from Yumi, and the silence between them weighed heavily on his heart. He longed to reach out to her, to mend the rift that had formed between them, but uncertainty held him back.

With a heavy sigh, the door open and he saw Scoups and Jeonghan.

"Hey"Scoups greeted warmly as he answered the call. "Why the sigh?"

Joshua took a moment to collect his thoughts, his voice tinged with a mixture of anxiety and resignation. "It's about Yumi."

Scoups and Jeonghan exchanged a concerned glance, sensing the gravity of the situation. "That we know" Jeonghan replied, his voice gentle but firm. "But what happen now?"

Joshua hesitated, his throat tightening with emotion. "I haven't spoken to her in weeks," he admitted, his voice barely above a whisper. "And now her mom sent me a ticket for her graduation."

There was a moment of silence as Scoups and Jeonghan processed Joshua's words. "Well, that's something," Scoups remarked after a moment, his tone thoughtful. "Seems like Yumi's mom wants you to be there."

Joshua nodded slowly, his mind whirling with conflicting emotions. "But what if she doesn't want me there?" he asked, his voice tinged with uncertainty.

"I think you need to ask yourself if YOU want to go" Scoups said

Jeonghan let out a soft sigh, his tone sympathetic. "Look, Joshua, I get that you're scared," he began, his voice steady. "But you won't know unless you try. Yumi's mom wouldn't have invited you if she didn't want you there. You owe it to yourself – and to her – to be there for her and talk about your relationship.

"You're right," he murmured, a sense of determination settling over him. "I need to do this – for Yumi, and for us."

"Finally" Scoups said "now go and bring your girl home"

As Joshua packed his bags and boarded the plane bound for Yumi's graduation, his heart raced with anticipation. He couldn't shake the nervous flutter in his stomach, the uncertainty of what awaited him, if Yumi is willing to forgive him.

Two days after and Yumi stood before the mirror, graduation day had finally arrived, and with it came a whirlwind of emotions that threatened to overwhelm her.

As she smoothed down the fabric of her dress, Yumi's phone buzzed, breaking through the quiet of the room. She picked it up, her heart racing as she saw Sunhee's name flashing on the screen.

"Hey," Yumi greeted, her voice tinged with a mixture of excitement and anxiety.

"Yumi, my girl , I just wanted to tell you how incredibly proud I am of you. Three months were too long" Sunhee's warm voice echoed through the phone. "Come home please"

"Thank you, Sunhee," she murmured, her voice thick with emotion. "Thank you for giving me time to be here"

Sunhee chuckled softly, the sound comforting and familiar. "Call it investing"

"I'm ready to go home and to work with you again" Yumi said

"That's my girl," Sunhee exclaimed proudly. "Enjoy your surprise"

"Surprise?" She said but Sunhee hang up immediately

As Yumi stood on stage, she was about to receive her diploma when she saw a familiar hat. She smiled as she knows that hat too well.

Their eyes met, and in that fleeting moment, an unspoken exchange passed between them. Joshua's lips formed the words "I love you," and Yumi felt her heart skip a beat at the simple yet powerful declaration. With a smile that reached her eyes, she returned his sentiment, mouthing "I love you too" and sending him a kiss through the air.

It was a small gesture, and in that crowded auditorium only 3 people noticed them. Her parents and Hyuk.

He looks curiously at Joshua and the idol glared at him, sending him a clear message.

As she descended from the stage, diploma in hand and a smile on her face, Yumi grabbed her phone.

Joshy 🧜‍♀️

You came

Sorry sweets
I'm here
I'll wait for you in the hotel

Yumi was eager to arrive at her room, her parents knew Joshua was waiting on her so they let her come right away as they went out for dinner.

The moment she walked in the room, she jumped at Joshua who hugged her immediately.

"I missed you" he said at her ear " I'm so sorry. I've been a jerk. I love you so much sweets."

"I love you too" she said looking at him

"I'm sorry I wasn't the boyfriend you needed this months. I was crazy with jealousy I didn't even thought about how your feelings and I was a idiot. I'm here, for us."

"No more jealous Joshua?"

"No more. I just want you to forgive me" he kissed her softly

"I love you babe" she smiled and kissed him , this time passionately