6

Under the vibrant sun, Yumi and Gyuri strolled through the bustling streets, bags in hand, indulging in a leisurely shopping spree.

Those two are the ones who love shopping, one thing separates them. Yumi has two bags full of books also.

"I love having company on my shopping spree but books? Really?"

"My type of shopping" Yumi laughed "I bought the boots you say looked good on me"

"They look amazing, along with the back lingerie we saw you would look like a snack" she said making Yumi laugh

"Why would I buy lingerie?"

"For Joshua obviously" Gyuri said

"We're friends"

"You can lie all you want. There's a spark in your eyes. If you wanna hide away it's fine by me but we're here and the rest of the girl understand your position"

"There's nothing to tell,seriously...."

Gyuri was on her phone while Yumi was putting their hefty bags on the car.

"Sunhee needs a rescue mission. Her car broke down, and she's at HYBE. Can we go there and pick her up?"

Yumi grinned, "Absolutely! I knew that car was gonna be trouble.... The noise was awful. She should change it"

"Dk already bought her one" Gyuri laughed

The duo made their way to HYBE, they spotted Sunhee waiting near the entrance, waving enthusiastically.

"Thanks girls. My car decided to take an unexpected break."

"It was a piece of scrap" Yumi said

"Ya. It's my baby" Sunhee pouted

"Well, at least your car chose the right spot to break down"

"Yeah, but Dk is still working and I need to pick up pea at Hana place." Sunhee said " can you come with me?"

"Of course"

While Sunhee was entering the car, Yumi was glancing at the building entrance to see if she saw the person who has been on her mind lately.

"Yumi!" Gyuri called her out

She looked at her friend in panic "what?"

"Are you done daydreaming?"

"Shut it" she rolled her eyes and drove off

Joshy

I heard you were at HYBE today
Came to see me? 😏

Why would I do that?

Because you miss me

If that makes you sleep better

How do you sleep better?

After a good book and a glass of wine

You really like to read
What type of genre?

You don't wanna know

Why?

You're too innocent for that

We're the same age!

Joshy....
I'll read you little prince before bed

Will you be in my bed then?