28

Family ♥️

Scoups
Yumi?
Why is Areum reading a book and paying no attention to me?

Joshua
Which book?

Scoups
God of fury

Hana
Woof

Sunhee
🐶

My 🪷

Joshua
I know that one
Yumi read that in 2 hours

Vernon
Why Hana barked ?

Jeonghan
I would like to know that as well

Scoups
She's not even looking at the message

Don't bother her!

Sunhee
The books feels so wrong but so good

Hana
Thanks lord Yumi for introducing us to reading 🙏

Sunhee
🧎‍♀️

😂 😂
We should start a book club

Minghao
Is the type of books I'm thinking it is?

Dino
What?
Romance?

And so much more

Jun
Can I borrow?

Hana
Sure
Jeonghan will give you today

Sunhee
Dokyeom tried

Dk
😳

Seungkwan
Scoups just wants attention

Woozi
Like you

Wonwoo
Wow that was mean for Woozi
What's wrong?

Woozi
Sorry
Need inspo

I know the perfect book

Joshua
Sweets...

What?
Sexy era for seventeen

Hana
That would be good

As Yumi stepped into interior of HYBE, she couldn't help but feel a little nervous still. Since the talk with Joshua mom yesterday. She feels the need to  share the news of her upcoming culinary school opportunity with him.

As she reached the practice room she knocked lightly on the door, her heart pounding with anticipation.

"Sweets, hey!" Joshua exclaimed, his eyes lighting up with joy as he pulled her into a warm embrace. "I didn't know you were coming. I'm all sweaty"

"Nothing I've never seen. Are you alone?" She asked him looking around to check if she saw anyone.

"I am..."Joshua's eyebrows raised in curiosity motioning for her to take a seat on the chair. "Ooh, you sounds serious," he teased. "Should I be worried?"

Yumi smiled, shaking her head with a smile. "I hope not" she reassured him. "I just wanted to share some news with you"

Leaning forward eagerly, Joshua's eyes sparkled with anticipation as he waited for Yumi to continue. "Well!" he urged, his grin widening. "I'm all ears."

Taking a deep breath "My teacher from LA called me to tell me there's a really good new course. It's restricted but she thinks she can get me in"

Joshua's eyes widened in surprise, but to Yumi's relief, his expression quickly morphed into one of genuine excitement. "Wow, that's incredible!" he exclaimed, his voice filled with genuine enthusiasm. "I had no idea you were thinking about going back to school."