🐿️🐧 - CLINGY

"Hyunnie come back!"

"I'll just be gone for 10 minutes hyuka, chill"

"10 minutes is too long"

Hueningkai, the adorable penguin, displays an endearing level of attachment as he seeks solace in the comforting presence of Taehyun. With an unwavering desire to be close to his trusted companion, Hueningkai's clinginess is a testament to the deep bond they share. Whether it's seeking warmth or simply finding comfort in Taehyun's company, this penguin's affectionate nature adds a touch of sweetness to their relationship.

"Be patient babe"

HueningKai's affectionate nature shines through as he cherishes his relationship with Taehyun. Their bond is so strong that he desires to spend every moment together, demonstrating his unwavering commitment. Even though he deeply loves his sisters, his devotion to Taehyun takes precedence, showcasing the depth of their connection.

Hueningkai sulked and retreated to his collection of plush toys, seeking solace while eagerly anticipating Taehyun's arrival. Filled with impatience, a mere two minutes felt like an eternity, causing his frustration to intensify. Determined to escape his vexation, he made the choice to drift off into a peaceful slumber, hoping to temporarily erase his worries and find tranquility.

In his dreams

As HueningKai encountered a cute molang, he couldn't resist the urge to embrace it warmly. However, to his surprise, the molang didn't reciprocate the hug and underwent a startling transformation into a fearsome monster. Filled with fear, HueningKai swiftly fled from the monstrous creature, seeking refuge in the depths of the nearby woods.

Amidst the dense foliage, HueningKai's heart raced as he stumbled upon a heart-wrenching sight. His beloved, the person who meant the world to him, was suspended from a tree, her life hanging by a thread. Overwhelmed with panic, he frantically searched for a way to rescue her, his mind racing with thoughts of how to save the love of his life from this dire predicament.

As he opened his eyes, he found himself comforted by the presence of Taehyun by his side, soothing his troubled emotions. HueningKai embraced Taehyun tightly, assuring him not to shed any tears, while both of them gazed into the vast expanse of emptiness before them.

"Imagine a world where dreams hold the power to shape our reality. In one such dream, a profound sense of loss enveloped me as I witnessed your departure from this world. The mere thought of a life without you by my side is unbearable, for you bring light and joy to my existence. I implore you, with every fiber of my being, to assure me that you will never abandon me. Promise me that you will remain steadfastly by my side, forever intertwining our destinies and creating a bond that transcends the boundaries of time and space."

"Rest assured, I give you my word."