chapter 1

"Porsche please hurry up or you will also make me late." said Pete as he put his black coat on his black turtleneck and finished his look by putting on some perfume.

"Where did I put my socks ? I can't find them." said Porsche who is now looking under the bed.

"Finally I found them." said Porsche who pulled out the pair of socks from under the bed.

"What were your socks doing under the bed ? Porsche." asked Pete who is fully ready for the auction happening tonight.

"I don't know." said Porsche while putting the shoes.

"I am ready let's go now" said Porsche while putting his coat.

"Yeah, let's go we are already so late." said Pete as they both went away from their assigned room.

......

Today is the auction day which means I have to accompany Khun kinn to the auction which I am very grateful for because accompany Khun kinn means I don't have be with khun no watching the same drama for the nth time.

I love khun no but sometimes I feel like I should just knock him up so he would allow us some moments of peace but I can't do it because in the end of the day he is my boss who also loves and cares about me and other people around him.

"We are here." said Big as we all reach the venue where the auction is held.

The venue is already been checked for any kind of threats for now so, we all come out of the car with our guns tucked in our pants and ear piece in our ear so we could inform each other for any signs of threats and orders.

We all went inside the venue and I started checking the venue, the auction was held in a five star hotel with 40 floor, the event was filled with a lots of businessman, illegal business owners, drug dealer and human trafficking owners & all.

As I was checking the venue I give instructions to everyone to go to their assigned position and then I went to my position from where I can see Khun kinn talking with khun Tay and khun Time.

I can also see Porsche from here and keep an eye on his activities as the last mission he went on with almost killed the Khun kinn.

After some minutes I saw khun Vegas coming towards Khun kinn table with a glass of wine in his hand, he was dressed in full white tailored suit with first two buttons open.

The devil was looking handsome in white, he was looking like model straight out of a magazine with his sharp chcekbone and jawline as sharp as a knife.

Khun Vegas sat at khun kinn assigned table and they both started talking or more like khun Vegas provoking khun kinn to get some sort of reactions but seem to failed to do it

Soon the host announced that the auction is about to start and khun Vegas started going towards his assigned table and sat there.

Soon the binding started and people started give the price for the things they want.

It had been a while since the auction had started and I feel like my throat is so dry, I need some water to hydrate my body so I went to the bar section and I saw Porsche there with a half filled glass of water.

" Pete, what are you doing here?" asked Porsche as he saw me walking towards his direction.

"I just came here for some water." said Pete as he was handed a glass of water that Porsche was holding a while ago.

"Drink this." said Porsche and I drink the water given by him without much thought because my throat is dry as dessert.

"Thanks porsche" and then I went to my position after a while I started feeling a little hot 'Is the ac not working why I am feeling hot suddenly?' I wondered for a while and then I couldn't stand the hotness so I went to the restroom to sprinkle some water on my face so I could feel a bit good.

"Arm, I am going to the restroom so look after khun kinn and if anything happened tell me without a delay" as I instructed Arm I went to the restroom and I started sprinkling some water on my face for some relief but it was just going worse and after some time I feel a black cloth on my face and some people trying to take me somewhere and I tried fighting back but I couldn't control and I fainted.

.....

"Sir, we are here." said Nop my head bodyguard as we have reached the venue and I came out of the car and went inside the venue.

I went to my assigned table and after a while my dear cousin came with his bodyguard tailing behind him.

Kinn came and sat at his assigned table and I thought as nice cousin I should greet him so I went toward his table and sat on it.

"Hello cousin how are you doing?" I asked him as I started absorbing thing around us.

"I am fine, how is uncle?" Asked a annoyed looking kinn and then we started talking after a while my eyes wander around the room and I see Porsche in his suit looking handsome and I saw Pete, my eldest cousin's head bodyguard, going towards Porsche.

He was not dressed in his regular bodyguard suit he was dressed in a whole black suit, a fitted black pants with a black turtleneck and a black coat upon it he was also looking hot.

After some time the host announced that the auction is going to start so I went to my table and the binding started.

......

"100 million baht." and with this the fucking kinn won necklace my dad asked me to bring home tonight.

I was so angry at this moron and his happy face that I felt like I should just shoot him with a gun but I control my anger as I saw nop coming towards me.

"Sir, what you have ordered us to do has been done." said Nop making me a little happy and just then a bodyguard goes to kinn and says something which turns his happy face into a alerted one which satisfied me a lot.

"Should we proceed?" asked Nop.

"Just do as I have ordered." said Vegas with a delightful expression.

..............

Thanks for reading a lot 🖤💙

The first chapter is a lot boring but trust me the next is going to be a lot interesting.

If there is any kind of grammatical mistakes or misspellings please forgive me and correct me too.
Take care 💜