chapter 9

They all were ready to go to minor house so, Pete, Porsche and Arm goes to the parking a lot and take the car to go to minor family.

As they reach there and come out of the car, Vegas was already standing at the door and smile as he saw them coming out of the car.

"Hello." greeted Vegas to the trio as they came near him and in return they also greeted him back.

"Let's go inside." said Vegas as they all started going inside the mansion and people started greeting Vegas as he pass by them with other three.

While going, Vegas was explaining a bit about the mansion and how they treat their bodyguard and some other thing.

And they reached at the lunch table where everyone was already sitting and having their lunch, they also went to sit around the table.

As Vegas sit at the centre chair with Arm and Pete sitting beside his left and Macau and Porsche sitting beside his right.

They all started their lunch with so many different kinds of food and after few minutes later, Arm elbows Pete in his stomach to get his attention.

"There's a guy at your side who's keep looking at you." said Arm to Pete in low voice so no one hears what is he saying who then looked at his side to see a minor family bodyguard staring at him.

"Is he going to eat his food or me?" said Pete to Arm in low voice a bit awkwardly to which Arm laughed a little loudly and Pete looked around to see if someone is looking at them but when he raised his head all he saw was a blank face Vegas already looking at them.

But Pete ignored him and started eating his food without looking around and after sometime they all finished their lunch.

"Let's go I will show you all your room so you'll can rest for a while because in the evening we need to discuss about the mission." said Vegas as they all started going with him.

But as they were going through the corridor a happy looking Macau came towards them who finished his lunch before them and was already gone.

"Where are you all going?" asked Macau as he saw they all have finished their lunch.

"I was just going to show them their rooms." answered Vegas to Macau questions to which the boy hummed.

"So the rooms you said to clean yesterday are their, right?" asked Macau to which Vegas nodded.

"Perfect so, I am taking p'pete with me." said the boy as he went towards Pete and rested his hands on his shoulder.

"Why?" asked Vegas a bit annoyed by his younger brother.

"I wanna play games with phi as I am so bored and don't worry about my homework, I have already done it and later I will show phi his room." said Macau as he took Pete with him to his room without waiting for Vegas answer.

"So, phi let's play." said Macau to pe.te as they both entered his room and Macau took the remote control in his hands and pass the other one to p.ete who removed his coat and sat comfortably on the floor with his back resting to the bed.

"You already plan this, didn't you." said Pete as he saw the gaming set up was already done when he entered the room and Macau nodded to his statement with a smile on his face.

And they started playing the game without even releasing when they both doze off on the floor.

When Pete woke up he found himself sleeping on the bed instead of floor with Macau on his side and when he checked the time it was 5:05pm so he carefully stand up from the bed to not wake Macau.