chapter 16

"We all are sorry for making you go through this, we know that we are not best parents but please can you give us a chance?" said Preaw as she look at her sons with hope in her eyes.

And Vegas, Pete and Macau looked at each other and they all nodded.

"Okay." said Pete as all of them smiled

"My son." said Preaw as she opened her arm indicating Pete to hug her.

"Son." said Gina as Vegas and Macau hug her and Gina hugged them in return patted their head.

"Thank you for give us a chance." said Gina as she smiled at her sons.

"Yes, thank you a lot." said Gun who was sitting beside Gina and was smiling while looking at his family.

"Dad." said Vegas as he hugged his father tightly and which shocked Gun a little but he soon came out of that and hugged his son too.

"Pa, you won't mind if I call you like that?" asked Pete as he looked a little unsure about this.

"Of course pete you can call me anything you want." said Pram as he was so happy with what Pete said and because of the excitement he hugged Pete and Pete froze.

That time Pram released what he did so, as he was about to pull, he was being held tightly by Pete as if Pete let him leave he would disappear and he comb Pete's hair softly.

"I am sorry my son i said so many hurtful things to you in the past few years I sincerely apologise for that." said Gun as he broked the hug and looked at his son.

"I never meant any of those things Vegas, I am sorry for calling you a disappoint, cursing you and saying you will never be able to make me proud I am sorry." said Gun sincerely.

"You are not a disappoint Vegas you are so smart, brilliant, brave sorry for calling you stupid, idiot because you are not, my son." said Gun as looked at his son who's eyes are filled with tears just as his are.

"I am proud of you my son i always feel so proud when you do all the things so fastly and properly I am proud of you Vegas." said Gun as he kissed Vegas forehead who hugged him again tightly as he was dying to hear these words from his dad.

"Don't think anything that useless bastard has said to you Pete your parents are always proud of you too you make me feels so proud to call you my son." said Pram as he looked at his son.

"You are so talented you have so many skills inside of you which will help you always to help others too so, don't think you are useless because you are not you are my son who is my pride." said Pram as he looked at Pete with so much pride, love and care in his eyes.

"Pa." said Pete as he hugged his father again and after sometime him and Vegas broke the hug and wiped their tears.

"Enough everyone let's stop crying and stop saying sorry again and again let's enjoy as we all met after such a long time." said Macau as he stands up from the sofa who was side hugging his mother for the time being.

"Okay." said Gun before they all stands up and went outside of the room.

"Now don't try to escape okay, I am tried of your sneaking out method." said Pram jokingly as they all were going to dinner table as it was nearly night and they all were hungry.

"By listening to your story, you should know where we got that skill." said Macau as they all laughed at that.

"Genes really passed on." said Gun as they all sat at the dinning table.

As Pete sat, on his left was Preaw and at his right was Pram, Gun was next to Pram, then Vegas and Macau and Gina

They all started eating their food as the maid served them the dinner.

"It so little, here have some more." said Preaw as she served more to Pete who refused but Preaw was not listening to anyone and to which Vegas laugh.

"Why are you laughing? You also need to have more." said Preaw as she served to Vegas who stopped laughing instantly at her warning but was to late to save his plate from being served more.

"Here you eat too." said Preaw as she also served Macau who was silently eating and didn't even say anything.

"Why?" Whined Macau while looking at the food in his plate.

"Stop whining and just eat." said Gina as she served some rice to Macau and then to Vegas, Pete who refused so many times but still got served.

"You all need to eat more let me serve you this too." said Preaw as she picked another bowl of food .

"No." said all the poor kids at the same time and their fathers only laugh at their sons who might explode from all the food their wives are feeding them.

"Don't laugh." said Macau as he looked annoyedly at the older men who were laughing at them.

"Okay we won't." said Pram but still continues to laugh.

"So, what do you think to do next?" asked Vegas as the atmosphere change into a little serious and their fathers also stopped laughing.

"We all think about that later, we all meet after such a long time so, just enjoy this moment." said Gina with a small smile as they all wanted to spend some with their sons after being separated for such a long time.

"Okay mom." said Vegas as the thick atmosphere lighten a little.

"By the way, who made this curry? It's so delicious." asked Pete trying to shift the attention from that question.

"I did" said Pram with pride as he looks at his son.

"You did? No way-" said Macau but he stopped himself as he didn't knew how to address him.

"Just call me uncle and yes I did i know cooking and I loves to do that." said Pram as Macau nodded.

"Hia loves to cook too you and hia will surely enjoy each other company." said Macau as he ate a spoon of rice.

"I hope so, I would love to get to know my son in law." said Pram as he looked at flushed face of Vegaspete.

"You know you both can wear your rings in your hands no need to hide as those rings were chosen by us to give our in law." said Gina as she pointed at Vegas and Pete's neck.

"Yeah, we both choose the ring together to give our in law and you know what, me and gina wanted to see our child together, we both were hoping that our child marry each other and look God heard us." said Preaw with a smile as she looked at her best friend who was also smiling.

With that the conversation smoothly continued and they all finished their dinner and also finished their desserts.

"It's pretty late we all should sleep." said Gun who looked at his watch to see it was almost 11:00pm.

"Yeah, we all should sleep now." agreed Gina as she was also tried from all the things which happens that day.

"I want another room I am not living with these disgustingly sweet and cute couple, seeing them being all lovey dovey just creeps me out." said Macau as he looked at Vegas, Pete who looked offended and were about to say something but were cut off by Preaw.

"So, i think Vegas, Pete can change their room since that room has all your gaming set up tou are not going to leave that room" said Preaw as she looked at other.

"I will show you another room." said Preaw to Vegas, Pete who just nodded.

"Good night." everyone just wished each other as Macau went to his room which was on the third floor and Vegas, Pete rooms were on the third floor too but just a bit far.

After showing vegaspete their room preaw also went to her room which was on the second floor where gun and gina's room were also situated and they all slept peacefully that night.

...............

Thanks a lot for reading 🖤💙
If there is any kind of grammatical mistakes or misspellings please forgive me and correct me too.
Take care 💜