chapter 10

They both were still sitting on the sofa hugging each other.

After a while Pete raised his head which was buried in Vegas neck

"I am hungry." said Pete as he looked at Vegas.

"At this hour, it's literally 1:00am." said Vegas as he looked at the clock hanging on the wall to check time.

"You know, when I woke up in the midnight I feel hungry." said Pete as he looked at Vegas.

"Yeah i know, that's why I ask you." said Vegas as he already knew this habit of Pete.

"I was stressed about how I will talk to you in that tension i didn't eat that much so, now I am hungry." said Pete as he looked at Vegas with a small pout.

"Okay, got it, what do you want to eat?" asked Vegas as he pecked that small pout of Pete.

"I am okay with anything but I miss your cooking, can you cook something?" said Pete as he planted small kiss all over Vegas face who just smiled.

"Ok, let's go to the kitchen, see what we have there." said Vegas as they both stand up and started going towards the small kitchen which was situated at the floor.

Thay reached the kitchen and Pete sat at the chair which was in the kitchen to eat peacefully.

"We need to wake up early so just cook something delicious yet instantly." said Pete as saw Vegas checking some ingredients.

"So, how about instant noodles?" asked Vegas as he held the pack of noodles in his hands and started taking out the ingredients as he got a nod from Pete.

After some time a bowl of hot and delicious noodle was present in front of Pete which watered Pete's mouth and he took the bowl in his hands and inhale deeply the aroma of food.

"It's smells so delicious." said Pete and he took a bite from it and as the heavenly taste of noodles touch his taste buds, he moaned.

"Are you trying to seduce me?" asked Vegas teasingly to Pete who in return flirted with him.

"Is it working?" asked Pete as he took another bite from the bowl.

"Yeah it's definitely working." said Vegas as he moved towards Pete.

"But sorry! I am already married, maybe better luck next time." said Pete as he held out his ring he wore as a necklace.

"Damn! I missed my chance, your husband must be the luckiest person to have you." said Vegas as he put his hands at his chest where his heart is, trying to pretend like he is hurt to which Pete laugh.

"But seriously It's so delicious Vegas, you have some magic in your hands." said Pete after taking another bite and smile brightly at Vegas.

"You liked it that's what matters." said Vegas as he looked at Pete smiling.