chapter 13

"I still can't believe that something like that would happen." said a old man to korn.

"Who thought something like that would happen." said korn to the man.

"How is khun gun?" asked the man to korn as he could not see him anywhere.

"He is better now, it is a little difficult for him since he lost both of his son after his wife's death, Vegas and Macau were the only people who gun was living for." said korn remembering how devastated his brother was when his wife died.

Outside of the room can be heard heart wrenching screams of khun who is crying his heart out and still can't digest that his cousins and his beloved bodyguard Pete died.

"Why Pete? Why did you leave me? I wish I have never sent you to that minor family house you would have been here watching drama all day." said khun as the tears were coming out of his eyes.

"Khun no please it's not your fault don't blame yourself." said Pol trying his best to control his boss when in reality he just wanna do the same as his boss.

Porsche was just crying silently who was held by a guilty kinn who's expression were just screaming regret.

"I was not done torturing you devil and little devil, you both can't leave me who I am going to prank, who I am going to torture when I feel bored?" said khun who does not look like he will stop soon.

"Pete who will put with my tantrums and who i could tease when I am bored Macau, how I will annoy that bastard Vegas." said khun who was held by Arm and Pol.

Kim had also came to the funeral to pay his respect to his cousins and the bodyguard of his elder brother he himself can't believe that Vegas and Macau is not alive anymore that they are dead.

"If I didn't let pete go that day with Vegas it wouldn't happen, pete would have been with us I am sorry Pete I am soo sorry my best friend." said Porsche slowly to which kinn Shake his head.

"It's not your fault." said kinn softly as his lover health his really not good for all of this.

"Why? It's my fault kinn I call pete my best friend and i couldn't even save him if only I have asked Pete to come with us he would have been alive." said Porsche as tears started coming from his eyes wetting his cheek.

"Pete, Vegas, Macau why did you all leave me alone in this world with boring people please come back." said khun who is now a crying mess.

"Khun don't cry and scream like that so many people are hear behave." said korn who came out of the room with the old man who was his business partner.

Korn left that buisness partner there as he went to greet other people who also came to the funeral to show respect.

People still can't digest that the minor family's heir are no more some of the people are still shocked, some are happy that finally Vegas died, some were sad at the loss they might face as vegas is not in the line now, some were curious to see what will happen to minor family.

Everyone is paying their respect to the dead heir of the minor family outside of the minor mansion but the most important person, Vegas and Macau's father is silently sitting inside of his office.

Gun expression are blank as he is looking at photo of his wife with a five years old Vegas and a pregnant belly as he is behind her holding her waist and resting his chin on her shoulder.

The stare got break as a sound of an electronic comes near the table and gun looked at his right to see his phone ringing.

"Hello." said Gun knowing well who's is at the other side.