chapter 2

As I ordered Nop to do as I have already told him to do he went away to proceed the rest of the plan and I sat at the table smirking thinking about the reaction of kinn when he got to know that something of his has been marked by someone else.

I stand up and started walking towards the corridor but then I saw at the front of the restroom some of main family bodyguard are there and I waited to see what is going on and after sometime I saw kinn picking up a almost unconscious Porsche towards the lift which he entered and went towards the floor with rooms.

I was just shock, standing on the same position because of what happened in front of him I just can't understand what the fuck just happened 'if Porsche is there with kinn then who the fuck is in the room I asked nop to prepared.'

As I was thinking this I remember the time waiter give the water to Porsche and Porsche started drinking from it a little by little but then after a few seconds later I saw Pete handing an empty glass of water to waiter, I didn't think too much that time but my eyes widened as I release what have been done.

"Oh no! Fuck." said Vegas as he run toward the lift which was the same kinn took with an unconscious Porsche in his arms.

I went to the 37th floor where the drank Porsche was supposed to be and when the lift open I ran towards the room and I saw my bodyguard outside the room guarding.

"Open the door." shouted Vegas as the terrified looking guard went to open the door and then Vegas went into the room.

......

I opened my eyes slowly and all I could see was darkness and my head was throbbing while my whole body felt very hot as I was trying to acknowledge where was I,  and then I felt I was lying on a bed.

When I try to stand up I felt my arms and legs are tied by rope I can easily get out of the rope but my head is very dizzy and the hotness all over my body is making me overwhelming.

Suddenly I felt the door of the room is being open and then someone spoke.

"Do as boss has said." someone said to someone and the voice seems a lot familiar to me.

"Don't fuck up anything." said the same person and then I release that the voice belongs to Nop, khun Vegas head bodyguard.

"Don't worry." came another voice which I don't recognise and then the sound of door being closed.

I felt someone coming close to me and then someone's finger ghosting over my neck which made a shiver ran down my spine and it was not nice one, I felt disgusted by the gesture.

Suddenly someone took the cloth over my head which was covering my head and the sudden light blinded me and it took me some second to get used to the light.

"I always wanted to fuck you." said the man with a disgusting tone which he think is seductive but it just makes me sick.

The man which is surely a minor family bodyguard started hovering over me and I just glare at him with a disgusting look I can come up with.

"You will surely regret this bastard."  said Pete as he looks at the man with a disgusting look.

"Open the door." come a voice outside of the room which made me smirked while looking at the guard and in few seconds the door opened, a panting and angry looking Vegas came inside the room.

......

As Vegas went inside the room, his blood boiled at the scene in front him, the fucking bodyguard hovering over My Pete.

"Get off him now." said an angry looking Vegas as he glared at the bodyguard who is looking pale and terrified as he hurriedly stand up.

"Get out now." said Vegas and when the bodyguard went away, Vegas closed the door as he took a deep breath and turn around to look at Pete.

"I am sorry my love it was my fault, please forgive me darling." said Vegas as he went to Pete and opened the tied rope around his legs and then he opened the rope which were around Pete's arm.

"I am sorr-" apologized Vegas again but was cut by a pair of lip attacking his lips, the kiss shocked Vegas for few seconds but he recovered fast and started kissing Pete with the same passion Pete was kissing him.

Vegas harshly bit Pete's lips which made Pete moan and taking advantage of the situation, Vegas slipped his tongue inside of Pete's mouth.

Vegas started licking inside pete mouth as he again bit his lips harshly which made blood come out of Pete's lips and then he sucked the blood and soothed his lips with his tongue.

"You can explain later, right now just fuck me." said Pete as he removed Vegas coat and started unbuttoning Vegas shirt which he removed soon, leaving Vegas half naked with only his pants on.

"As you wish, my love." said Vegas as he removed Pete's coat and then started unbuckling Pete's pants as he pulled Pete's pants along with his boxers.

"You are so hard, baby." said Vegas as he spread Pete's legs wide open and settle between them.

He put Pete's leg on his shoulder as he started giving hickey on Pete inner thigh and harshly bit on his thigh which then he soothed with his tongue which made Pete moan loudly.

"Vegas please don't tease me." said Pete as he held Vegas hair tightly which made Vegas groan and then he touched Pete's hard member, slowly stroking it.

"Ah Veg ah as Vegas" moaned Pete as his breath hitched and his toe were curling from the pleasure his man was giving him.

"Get them nicely wet for me baby, you don't want it to be painful." said Vegas as he shoved two fingers in Pete mouth and he started licking his cock, going from base to top, he put Pete's cock inside his mouth and started sucking it slowly.

After a while later he pulled out his fingers from Pete's mouth to which he whine but Vegas sucked Pete head a little hard to which Pete moan loudly and then Vegas started entering his fingers inside of Pete.

"Vegas ah I am clo ah close" said Pete with so much difficulty and Vegas started sucking him hard and push two more finger inside him, hitting his prostate by each push of his fingers.

Then Pete cum with loudly moan of Vegas name and started panting heavily, Vegas sucked his cock till the last drop of cum was inside his mouth.

"You are looking so hot darling, you don't know how much I wanted to fuck you in this turtleneck." said Vegas as he stand up and removed his fingers from the inside of Pete, much to his displeasure And kissed Pete deeply till they need to breath so, they parted way and then he removed his pants along with his boxers and removed Pete's turtleneck too, leaving Pete naked only for his eyes.

Then he went near the draw and pulled out a condom, a pack of lube he put the condom on his aching member and poured some lube on it to make it less painful.

And then aligned his cock at Pete's hole as he kissed Pete deeply to which Pete respond by putting his hands on his neck and kissing him with the same passion and then Vegas thrust inside Pete in one go which make Pete scream loudly.

Vegas started fucking him steadily, hitting on his prostate which makes Pete moan loudly he bent towards Pete's chest, leaving hickey and bite, he took Pete's right nipple in his mouth and bit hard which he soothed with his tongue and after sometime of the hard and rough fucking, both were close to their climax.

" Vegas I am ahh cl ahh close" said Pete with so much difficulty to as Vegas was thrust so deep inside him.

"Let's cum ah together." said Vegas as he started thrust inside Pete more roughly and after few more thrust, they both cum at the same time as Vegas rested his forehead against Pete's forehead as they both were breathing heavily.

After sometime Vegas slowly pulled his soft cock from Pete's inside to which Pete whine and then Pete saw Vegas throwing the used condom inside the dustbin and started putting a new one.

"Baby the night had just started." said Vegas as he again thrust inside Pete.

............

Thanks a lot for reading 🖤💙
If there is any kind of grammatical mistakes or misspellings please forgive me and correct me too.
Take care 💜