chapter 7

"Can we meet at cham restaurant at 7:00pm." said Pete as he read the massage for nth time on his phone which was send by Vegas.

"It's already 7:45pm where he is?" said Pete out loud instead of just in his mind and just as he finished his thought he saw Vegas coming towards him in black jeans and white t shirt with a black leather jacket he is looking handsome.

"Hi I am sorry I got stuck in traffic." said Vegas as he sat down on the table in front of the Pete.

"It's okay." said Pete with a little smile on his face because he felt something was off with Vegas but didn't say anything because it might be just his imagination.

"So, should we start talking?" said Pete as he saw Vegas comfortably sitting on the table.

"Yeah." said Vegas with a little hesitantion displayed on his face.

"Something was bothering you right ? So if you wanna tell please say it" said Vegas as he remember Pete had something on his mind that he wanted to tell him.

"Me?" asked Pete while pointing a finger to himself to which Vegas nodded.

When Vegas asked to come for a meeting he knew they both needed to talk about everything which is going around them, they have to talk about their insecurity, about how they are feeling.

"You also wanted to tell me something
why don't you start first." said Pete as he remember that Vegas also wanted to tell him something which is also an another reason they decided to meet.

"Yeah, i wanted tell you something to but if you wants to say first please say it." said Vegas offering Pete if he would like to speak first.

"No, I am fine you go first." said Pete as he didn't want to speak first because as he was still a bit hesitant to put all his raw feeling in front of Vegas.

"Okay, I will go first." said Vegas after a moment and took a deep breath to calm his nerve.

"You know I love you right?" said Vegas making Pete surprised at the sudden confession

" Yeah, I know and I love you too." said Pete genuinely because he doesn't want Vegas to think he is not in love with him anymore.

"You know, when I first saw you i thought you are just an another normal, brainless bodyguard who would die for main family without a single thought." said Vegas as he looked at Pete as if to check he is listening or not which Pete saw and nodded his head indicating Vegas to go on.

"And I was a little surprised by how fast you improve, little by little breaking records and taking position after position because like, in a blink of eye you goes from being a trainee to a head bodyguard, I was a bit impressed that time but I didn't think that much because you still were a normal bodyguard to me." said Vegas as he took the glass of water from the table and drank the whole water without a break and Pete just stared at him.

"Then out of nowhere, God played with us and we accidentally got married in Las Vegas, it was a lot shocking for both of us and I even freaked out and ask you to not tell anyone about it and you even agreed without much fight which shock me too and thought that you were crazy because who would let go off such a opportunity because being married to minor family's heir you can get so much thinks like money ,clothes and many more Luxurious thing and you would be crazy to let go." said vegas to Pete and check if he is angry or not but Pete looked calm.

"And we started meeting afterwards and we slowly but surely started falling in love with each other and i also felt very attractive towards you but I feel like I mistakenly took my attraction towards you as love, i thought I am in love with you but it was just a little attraction, a physical need and an emotional support." said Vegas to Pete but he didn't look at Pete's face, he couldn't look into his eyes.