chapter 8

As Vegas went away from the window he came from, a pair of brown orbs open and started staring into nothingness.

'God, you have already taken so much from me, I never got my father's love my mother died at the age of 8 years old, you have already taken so much from me but not him, i can't live without him now.

All of my life I was just lonely, my grandmother was here for me but how much she can do for me, she already did so much to me.

After such a long time, I saw what other people have, is now given to me love, affectionate, attention and all those feelings i thought I willl never feel but Vegas came into my life and made it so much better.

So, please God you can take anything but not him, what you have already taken is not enough that you also wants to take my only happiness, my ray of sunshine, the love of my life please God not him you can take everything but not him, i won't let that happen.'

Pete prayed to God with tears in his eyes which seems like a never ending waterfall, the pillow beneath him is already wet but the tears doesn't seem to be stopping at any time.

........

Pete doesn't even know when he slept at night but he definitely slept around early morning and now he is very tired because the lack of sleep he is having from the past few days all because of stress, is now getting on my nerve.

But still he woke up and went to washroom to freshen up and got ready to have breakfast with a tried body and tried mind.

As he went to canteen it was a lot less crowded because he woke up a little late and as he was going to canteen, he saw khun no with arm and Pol is going somewhere so he asked them.

"Where are you all going?" asked Pete getting into his head bodyguard role so smoothly because one son is already kidnapped he can't let the other too.

"Pete ai Pete." said khun after seeing Pete and hugging him tightly.

"We just got to know that kinn and Porsche have been found and they both are in hospital ai Pete i wanna go there but these two won't let me go." said khun whining who was still hugging Pete as he dramatically cried but the worry in his eyes were real.

"Okay, I will take you there." said Pete after thinking for a while.

"You are the best Pete that's why I love you more than them, my best bodyguard." said khun happily and went to parking lot with the trio behind him.

.......

They all went to hospital where kinn and Porsche were but as they reach there they got to know that no one is awake, they both will wake up soon.

So khun decide to wait for a while maybe one of them will woke up atleast and like God have heard him after some minutes later a slightly limping Porsche came and asked.

" Where is kinn and is he okay or not?" asked Porsche to all of them hoping one of them will give him some information but before anyone can speak.

Khun no started crying loudly to which Pete said to him that it's hospital and don't cry so loudly but he is khun no, he is not khun no if he listens to someone.

"Ai Porsche kinn my brother kinn." said khun making everyone a little confused because why he is crying when not even two minutes he was ok khun no's mood swings are worse than a girls.

"What happened to him?" asked Porsche who was worried a moment ago, is now slightly panic with a lots of fear in his eyes.

"H-he is ok and he is in his room resting, doctor said he will wake up soon." said khun after he was sure he took his revenge on Porsche for not telling him that he is going and also getting kidnapped too.