chapter 23

After knowing the location which was told by Leo, everyone started preparing for the mission to save the heir of their empire.

Korn also come out of the security room to see all the bodyguard preparing and waiting for the orders.

Korn just briefly looked at them before he went towards the lift to go upstairs and entered the room he had booked.

He turns the light on and went towards the chair and sit on it.

"Long time no see." said korn as he felt the nozzle of gun pressed at the back of his head.

"Nice to meet you." said Gina as she comes in front of korn with a gun in her hand.

"I seriously didn't expect you to be still alive." said korn as he looked at Gina while sitting on the chair comfortably.

"Nice to know that we fooled you." said Gina as she chuckled a bit while looking at korn.

"But now seriously tell me where the hell is my son?" asked Gina as she was growing impatient every seconds.

"So urged to know about your son ? why don't you talk to your brother in law for few minutes, after all we met after such a long time." said korn as he looked at Gina with sickly sweet smile.

"Not interested in talking to a such disgusting man, a man who didn't even showed mercy to his own wife." said Gina as she looked at korn with utter disgust.

"Come on, not my fault if she is so dumb, i wouldn't have killed her if she has shut her mouth when she got to know about my plan of killing you all." said korn as he looked annoyed by the decision his wife has taken.

"Killed your wife just because she  loved you and got to know about you wants to kill your own brother's family, wow, just amazing." said Gina as she just glare at the man sitting in front of her.

"It was amazing to finally get rid of that clingy bitch, she was just so fucking annoying, it felt nice to finally mute her." said korn with a satisfying smile as if he did something of proud.

"She was your wife, the mother of your own child, how can you do this to such sweet and innocent creatures who did nothing but loved you." said Gina as she can't help but ask the question she desperately needed the answer of.

"She might be the sweet and innocent creature for you but for me she was just a pawn of my chess which I sacrificed a long time ago." said korn as if it was nothing for him, as if his wife was nothing to him.

"You-" said Gina but she was cut off by the sound of the door opening, with this kinn, Porsche and Preaw entered the room.

"Nice, very nice." said kinn as he clapped his hands but his eyes were red indicating he is trying to hold the tears which wants to be out.

"Kinn." said korn a little shocked as he didn't think kinn and Porsche were just put of the room.

"Yes, I am so lucky to have a such wonderful father." said kinn sarcastically and looked at the man in front of him with pain and disgust.

"Kinn, do you really think this is true? How dumb can you be to believe this nonsense?" said korn as he looked at his son, trying to get out of the situation.

"Nonsense? Killing mom seems a nonsense thing to you." said kinn as he looked at his father with sadness in his eyes.

"You know how much I loved your mom, that time it was the best thing to do since everyone knew how precious she is to me and she was a weakness which I need to end before someone try to play trick on me." said korn as he is trying his best to manipulate his son.

"If you think you can play trick on me then don't do that, because they are not going to work." said kinn as he knew his father is trying to manipulate him.

Korn was sure his son will not listen to him that's why he took the gun out of Gina's hand and placed at her head.

"If you all didn't listen to me than I will kill her." said korn as he pressed the gun to more towards Gina's head.

"No." said Preaw as she looked at the korn who's gun is pressed on Gina's head.

"If you still have some shame then please stop this." said Porsche as he tries to move closer to them but stop when korn places his finger at the trigger.

"Are you going to leave her or i should just kill you." said Pete as he pressed a gun behind korn's head who froze after hearing his voice.

"How did you come here?" asked korn as he didn't see Pete coming inside the room who just smiled.

"How? I was in the room before you even entered the room." said Pete as he looked at korn with the gun pressed at his head.

"Now leave her before I shoot you." said Pete as he pressed the gun to the front of korn who's head was filled with sweat.

Korn swiftly took Pete's gun in his hand and pushed Gina away from him and pointed the two gun to the people standing in front of him.

"Now what? What are you gonna do?" said korn as he laughed loudly while looking at the people in front of him.

"Dad, put those gun down." said kinn as he looked at the man standing infront of him who he calls his father.

"Who should I shoot first? You all loves to play dead, why don't I just make it true." said korn as he pointed the gun towards Pete and was going to shoot him.

The sound of gun can be heard by all, followed by the smell of gun powder in the air, the shock of the gunshot had everyone freeze on their foot.

"Dad." said kinn before korn fall on the floor with six bullet in his chest as the blood soaked his shirt and turned it into crimson red.

When they all come out of the shock they turned around to see the person who shot korn, only to found a crying Tankhun into Vegas arm.

"Khun no." said Pete as he went towards Tankhun who had fallen on the floor with tears streaming down on his face.

The gunshot made the other approached here too that's why the door opens and remaining people also comes to the scene.

"Khun no, please control yourself." said Pete as he took Tankhun in his embrace and on the other hand Porsche was doing the same to kinn.

"If I didn't come on the time, he had killed you pete, dad had killed you." said Tankhun as he looked at pete with a blurry vision.

"Don't worry, khun no, you saved me." said Pete as he looked at khun no and hugged him tightly.

"Clean the room and spread the news all around that korn theraapanyakul has been dead in a car accident." said Gun as he ordered to his trustworthy bodyguard who quickly follow his command.

After some days later, a funeral was held for korn and everyone knew that the korn has been dead by now.

"It's so sad to hear." said some businessman to Gun who was deep in thought that he didn't even notice.

"It's upon god, if he wants someone to live then no one can kill that man but if the god wants someone dead then a small needle is also enough for that work." said Gun as he looked at the sky.

.......................

Thanks a lot for reading 🖤💙

You all tell me if I should end the story here with a big, long epilogue.
Or
I should write 3-4 small chapter for this story.

If there is any kind of grammatical mistakes and misspellings please forgive me and correct me too.
Take care 💜