chapter 18

"We all here so, I think we should plan our next moment." said Gun as all the members were in the living room.

"Definitely uncle." said Leo as he agreed with Gun's statement.

"I want korn dead." said Gina with a furious look on her face.

"As you wish, mom." said Vegas as wants to complete his mother's wish.

"We all wants to kill korn but it will not be an easy task to do." said Pete because he had work with korn and he knows korn is very cunning.

"I know especially when kinn is in the picture, he won't let anyone touch his father." said Gun knowing his nephew loves his father to the point he is just a blind puppet of father without knowing himself.

"We need to plan everything perfectly." said Vegas as he looked at everyone.

"We need to collect some evidence against korn so, we can show it to others." said Pram, voicing out his thoughts.

"I can hack their system to get through his files to check if I can find something." said Leo as he is good at technology and hacking.

"I can help you in that." said Macau as he has a lot of knowledge about hacking and nowadays technology.

"I think korn has something in his office, I can sneak into main family mansion to check his office." said Pete who knew every secret ways of main  family's mansion.

"The warehouse in korn killed pom had cctv and when we checked the camera no footage were there so, I think he had the pen drive of that, we needs to get that pen drive." said Gina as she remembers about that day.

"I can sneak inside the mansion and get that pen drive so, we can show his sons how good their father is." said Pete as he looks at all of them.

"We need to move faster because korn definitely has some doubt about you three being dead, he won't stop until he find what he wants to find." said Preaw as she suggested her thoughts.

"In next two days we all are going back to Thailand and then we started our plan." said Leo as he informed the other.

"Okay." said Macau as he looked at Leo with understanding.

"We have got two days left before all of this tension starts and we don't know when this will end so, how about we all go outside." said Leo suggesting his plan to make everyone mood's happy.

"That's nice idea we should go out" said Macau agreeing to Leo's statement

"So, final we all are going you all have 30 minutes to get ready and meet me in the parking lot." said Leo as he stands up to leave for his room.

"Okay let's go." said Pram as the other also stand up and went to their room to get ready and met each other in the parking lot.

"So, Vegas, pete, Macau and I are going by the same car and you all four should go in the same car." said Leo as he saw everyone come at the time.

"But where?" asked Gun as they all didn't have any idea where to go.

"I heard a lot about Shinjuku gyeon national park and saw so many pictures of it on the internet it is a very nice place, let's visit there." said  Macau as he had heard a lot about that place.

"Okay then let's go." said Pete as they all sit in the car and started their journey and after sometime they all reached there.

"Wow, it looks so good it seems like I am in heaven." said Macau as they all were amazed by the beauty of it.

" said Macau as they all were amazed by the beauty of it