chapter 12

After the conversation they all went to the breakfast table and greeted other people sitting there having their breakfast.

Pete went to sit between Vegas and Arm as he greeted his college.

"Good morning." said Pete to Arm as he took some food from the table to his plate.

"Good morning, where did you go? when me and Porsche went to o your room, you weren't there." said Arm as he looked at his friend with worry.

"I-I went to khun Vegas room, he needed to discuss something." said Pete after sometime as he came up with a excuse.

"Okay." said Arm and with that everyone finished their breakfast and discuss the plan again and went to their destination.

As per the plan Vegas and Pete were the first one to enter the area and afterwards others will do.

Vegas will distract them and then they will surprised them with a sudden attack.

The sound of gunshot can be heard easily from the outside of warehouse too, the smell of gun powder was everywhere with the smell of blood.

After the fight they all cheered as the mission was a huge success and started going towards the car to return to minor family for celebration.

Vegas and Pete were in the same car and started driving but their destination was different from the other and when they reached there.

Macau still in his uniform instantly sit inside of the car and looked at the both man to check if they are injured or not and when he makes sure that both were perfect fine he sighed in relief.

"Don't worry Macau, we both are fine" said Pete as he saw Macau looking at them for any possible injury.

"Okay then let's go" said Macau as he finally made sure that they both were perfectly fine.

"You just wants to watch that movie so that's why you are checking on us if we are alive or not because you can't afford it." said Vegas to Macau as he turn his head to look at Macau.

"Yes, I was just checking if you are alive or not so I can have my phi to myself only and I don't need you my phi can afford it, right phi?" asked Macau as he shifted forward a little from his back seat and wrapped an arm to Pete's chest.

"Yeah I can so, what movie you wanna watch?" asked Pete as he held Macau's arm which was on his chest and after hearing the response Macau just stuck his tongue out towards Vegas.

"You are the best phi I love you." said Macau as he looked at Pete who smile in return.

"I love you too, Macau you are such a sweet boy." said Pete as he looked fondly towards Macau's childishness.

"Enough both of you today I go to know that not just my brother but my lover also don't love me why did you even bought me here? I should just leave." said Vegas with fake sadness in his voice and started removing his seatbelt.

"Bye bye hia." said Macau as he waved his hands towards Vegas and Pete only laugh at the brothers bricking and also started waving his hands.

"Enough, where did you wants to go?" asked Vegas as he knew no one is going to stop him from going out of the car not even pete so he did nothing but sulk.

"Ooh hia don't sulk let's go to the theatre we went last time." said Macau as he looked at his sulking brother who is known as devil, 'him seriously?', Questions Macau in his head.

"Yeah Vegas, we are just joking." said Pete as Vegas finnally started the car and started going towards the destination.

After half an hour the trio reached the shopping complex and Pete and Macau come down from the car while Vegas parked his car.