chapter 5

When in the morning Pete woke he saw the bed next to him is empty 'Where Porsche go ? That too in the early morning, he doesn't even wake up this early' were the thoughts going in his mind.

But Pete ignore them and went inside the washroom to freshen up, and after getting ready, he headed towards the canteen to eat something because he was so hungry and he need to take the medicine for his headache too.

Pete headed towards the canteen and took his breakfast and sat beside Arm and Pol who were talking while holding their heads seems like they also have headache.

"Good morning." said Pete as he  greeted to his colleagues to which in response they also greeted him.

"Good morning, Pete." said Arm and Pol at the same time to which made them laugh.

"Did you both see Porsche somewhere?" asked Pete because he thought that Porsche will be in canteen but he doesn't seems to be here too

"You don't know? Porsche went to his house for a week." said Arm as he ate his breakfast and then Pete also started to eat his breathing too when he got to know that porsche is safe at his house with his brother.

"You all eat as much as you want then we have to handle Khun no too." said Pol reminding us about the nightmare which is about to come.

........

Truth to be told the whole day was a such nightmare, whole day hearing khun no scream made all of their headache worse, They all Just needed some peace.

Which is finally being given to them when khun no after all the tantrums, finally decided to sleep.

"Thank God khun no slept, now we all can have peaceful lunch." said Arm as They all went to canteen for lunch.

"Yes, I can finally breath." said Pol as the other two agreed to his statement.

"Let's sit here." said Pete as everyone sat on the table and started eating while chatting.

"Oh pete! You are such a messy eater." said Arm as he brings his hands to Pete's lower lips and wipes the sauce.

"Ohhhhh! Real life k drama, please think about your single friends." said Pol teasingly as he saw what happened in front of him.

"Why? You are jealous and feeling lonely huh?" asked Pete in a joking manner with a smile on his face.

"Yes, I am felling lonely and you both being so lovey dovey in front my single salad is just putting some salt to my wound." said Pol as he try to look so sad and lonely.

"Then close your eyes because we gonna behave like that, right, baby?" said Pete as he asked Arm, trying to tease Pol more.

"Yes baby and now open your mouth." said Arm also getting involve in the joke and fed Pete with his hand.

"Oh my poor heart, my poor eyes and my poor single salad." said Pol dramatically and started wiping his non existent tears and then all of them laughed without knowing the pair of eyes which was watching the whole scene with anger.

......

Vegas was in bad mode because his peaceful afternoon just got ruined which he had already planned on spending with Macau, they were about to go to watch a movie which Macau wanted to see for a very long time.

But now they can't go to the movie because Vegas need to go to that fucking main family to give this file to them which is very important file that no one can take the file and give them.

Nothing about this file is too important that Vegas need to go to give them they just wants to show him that he is lower than them, that his place is just under their feet fucking main family, Vegas just fell like killing them.

With a very bad mood he went to main family to give them that damn file and when he reached the main family, he heard some laughter coming from the canteen which made him stop at his track to see and the scene in front his eyes made his blood boiled.

Pete and two other bodyguard of khun eating and laughing together but that's not what Vegas attention, it  was the bodyguard with glasses wiping the sauce away from Pete's lips.

'How dare he touch my Pete, i should just make this half blind man fully blind, fucking four eyed guy." thought Vegas as he clenched his hands to control his anger.

Seeing Pete laughing like this is just making him irritate more because he is fucking worried about him from the last night, as he is not answering and replying to any of his massage.

So, it was also one of the reason why he comes here but after coming here, what he is seeing, the person he is worrying about is laughing and feeding someone else that too with his own hands, he-

"Khun Vegas, may I help you with any thing?" asked a bodyguard making me focus on the thing I came here for.

"No need." said Vegas as he went to korn's office to give him the file with anger.

..........

Pete and the other two finished their lunch and went to garden for some fresh air as they all eat a lot of food.

Tankhun was still sleeping so they  were just roaming around the garden, near the pond where Tankhun's koi fish were used to stay.

They all pulled out a cigarette to smoke and as Pere lit up his cigarette, he saw something or more like someone standing at the corridor looking at us.

After litting up his cigarette he just passed the letter to Arm but the letter seems to be having a problem because it is not working anymore, to which Pete got an idea and he moved closer to Arm as he held his chin.

Pete lit up Arm's cigarette that was held between his lips with the one held between his own lips, knowing damn well that this gesture can kill his dear friend but at that moment he didn't care, he just wants that bastard to feel the same way he felt back then.

Moving away, Pete smirked internally knowing who he wanted to show this has already seen it, and he know Vegas might be wondering why he is  not answering and replying to his massage because why should he care to reply him when he didn't even looked at him while taking his best friend for ride, bastard.

........

Fucking kinn and his weird ass eyebrows, fuck this family, I just hope they all choke on their show off wine, bloody rascal as Vegas curse this whole fucking zoo as he started going towards the parking lot to go away from this hell but then he saw Pete who was in the garden.

So, he thought to go to him and ask him what is his problem why he is not answering his call or replying to any of his massage.

But then he saw that giraffe and four eyed guy with him too so, he thought about not going towards him but then he saw Pete moving towards that glasses guy and he held their cigarette together for while and moved away when that guy's cigarette lit up.

'That's it this guy is not living in this planet anymore, I will turn this four eyed guy into no eye guy, fucker.' thought Vegas as he started going towards them.

"What are you doing here?" came an  annoying voice which he knew is his cousin voice.

"Flying a plane." said Vegas in sarcastic way to which this crazy cousin of his looked confused.

"Have you gone crazy?" asked Tankhun as he looked at Vegas as if he has gone crazy.

"Obviously I came here to talk about some business, why else would I be here." said Vegas as he explained to his cousin.

"Are you done?" said Tankhun as he looked at his cousin who's annoyed by his question.

"Yes I am done and I am leaving." said Vegas as he went to the parking lot to take his bike and went away.

...................

Thanks a lot for reading 🖤💙
If there is any kind of grammatical mistakes or misspellings please forgive me and correct me too.
Take care 💜