chapter 19

"I will go to minor family's mansion and Pram will take you all to his panthouse." said Gun as they all were at the airport, just arrived from Japan.

"Okay." said Gina as she hugged her husband who hugged her tightly.

"Take care." said Gun as he went close toh his younger son and hugged Macau.

"Take care, dad." said Vegas who also hugged his father before saying goodbye.

"Take care everyone." said Gun as he went away first before with his luggage.

"We should go too." said Pram as rest of the member followed him to the panthouse.

After reaching the penthouse, all of them rested for a while before coming into the living room.

"Where is pete?" asked pram as he saw only Vegas coming out of the room

"He is coming." replied Vegas as he came towards the sofa and sat on it.

After few seconds Pete also came into the living room and sit beside Vegas.

"So, as everyone is here, I have something to say." said Pram before continuing speaking.

But it was cut off by the sound of door opening and a very loud scream of.

"Hi everyone." said a lady as she entered the living room with a man following behind her.

"Mom dad." said Leo as he saw his parents coming towards the living room and he stands up to hug her mother who is coming towards him with open arm.

But his mother totally ignore him and went ahead of him to Macau which confuses everyone.

"He is so cute." said Maria as she pulled Macau's cheek who was just clueless.

"Gina, you gave your elder child to Preaw so, it's only fair when I gets the younger." said Maria as she looked at Gina while standing beside Macau.

"Why should I?" asked Gina teasingly as she raised her eyebrow at maria.

"Oh come on I am your high school friend and he is cute just like me let me have him in my family." whined Maria as her husband, gina, preaw and pram laugh at her childishness.

"Mom stop." said Leo who is embarassed by his mother behaviour and went to her so, she can leave Macau.

"First Atulaya got the first theraapanyakul so the younger should get younger too." said Maria as she looked at everyone with determination.

"You need to show some charm my son, I wants to show how handsome my son in law is, if you need help just come up to mom." said Maria as she mumbled in Leo's ear so only he can hear.

"It's enough maria, leave them." said Coal after laughing at his son's misery and went towards his wife and bring her to his side.

"Okay but only for now." said Maria as she looked at her husband who just nodded at her with a smile on his face.

"Hi everyone let me introduce myself, surely not you, but to these three new family member." said Maria as she saw the puzzled look on other faces.

"Hi I am Maria and this is my husband coal, Pram's younger brother nice to meet you Vegas, pete and Macau" said Maria as she looked at the said person.

"Nice to meet you too." said Pete as he moves his hand forward for a handshake.

"Pete, I am your aunt, you don't need to be formal." said Maria as she pulled Pete into a hug who also hugged back after sometime.

"Nice to meet you aunt." said Pete as he broke the hug and looked at his aunt who smiled at him.

"Nice to meet you." said Vegas and forward his hands for a handshake before Maria can hug him too.