chapter 3

The first ray of sunlight is entering from the opened windows, falling into the room, giving a warmth which makes the room cozy, and then lays the two naked body tangled with each other under the duvet, looking so peaceful, in there own dreamland.

But the peacefulness didn't stay longer as a sound coming from a device disturb the sweet moments, and woke up the both tired body.

Vegas wake up by the call and started searching for his phone while finding the phone, the sound of his phone had woken up the sleeping beauty beside him too who moved towards his chest and laid his head on it while throwing his legs on Vegas and putting his arm around Vegas waist as he laid comfortable on his man's chest.

"Hello." said Vegas as he finally found his phone which was laying beside him on a nightstand table.

"Okay, I will be there." said Vegas to the person who was at the other side of the phone, a little tense and then the call is being cut and Vegas put down his phone at the nightstand table again and turned towards his Pete, wrapping his arm around his waist pulling him towards his chest.

"Good morning baby." said Vegas as he slowly comb Pete's hair, making him feel cozy.

"Good morning Vegas." replied Pete with a big dimple smile which in return made Vegas himself smile.

"Are you ok ? Do feel sore?" asked Vegas a little worriedly but more ti teasing Pete who started blushing which made his check red.

"Don't ask me you beast!"said a pouting Pete as he hid his face in Vegas chest.

"Why i shouldn't ask you ? If I won't ask you then who will." said Vegas with a fond looking expression on his face.

"Shut up Vegas! and now you better explain everything." asked Pete as he remember about last night by hearing this, Vegas took a deep breath because he knows that now he has explain.

"I was very angry at kinn and seeing him happy really pissed me off so, I decided to take a little revenge on him and what better could be than marking something of his as yours so i planed that I will spiked Porsche water, make him drink the water and then ask one of my bodyguard to leaves some marks on Porsche but instead of only Porsche, you also drink the water which made my men kidnapped you, I am really sorry, my love, I didn't mean to harm you or touch that Porsche, can you please forgive me ? I won't do it again." said   Vegas as he explained everything to Pete.

"Just promise me you won't do it again." asked Pete which made Vegas a little surprised because Pete would have forgiven him but not this easily.

"I promise, my love, I won't do it again." said Vegas as he promised to Pete as he hugged him closely.

"It's reminding me of that day Vegas." said Pete who was a little lost in his thoughts.

"Yeah me too, how far we came right?" asked Vegas who also seems to be a little lost in his thoughts.

"Hmm" agreed Pete as he remember that day which he can never forget.

......

few months ago,
Las Vegas.

"Cheers." comes a happy shout from a group of men who were in happy mode.

"I didn't think the deal would be done this easily." said khun kinn who looks a lot happy by the circumstances.

"Yeah." agreed khun Vegas with a glass of red wine in his hand.

"Let's enjoy the remain night." said other man which seems like he is khun kinn and khun Vegas friends, with this every one started enjoying the last night at a club in Las Vegas.