chapter 15

As they all made their way towards the room and took a deep breath to prepare themselves.

"I will go first." said Pram as he went inside of the room.

"So, you all wanted to know that why you are being held?" asked Pram as he went inside the room and saw Vegas Pete talking to each other and Macau playing so games.

"Yes." said Vegas as Pram came inside the room.

"Macau, can you leave the game and sit here?" asked Pram with a gentle tone but the worry can be heard.

"Okay." said Macau as he switched off the game and came to sit down on the sofa.

"Know tell us?" asked Pete impatiently
to Pram who smile a little and sat at the sofa with Vegas sitting in the middle and Pete at his right and Macau at his left.

"Know tell us?" asked Pete impatientlyto Pram who smile a little and sat at the sofa with Vegas sitting in the middle and Pete at his right and Macau at his left

"Can you come inside?" asked Pram with a loud voice to someone standing outside of the room.

A few seconds later the room door opened and a figure came inside with just fear and nervousness written on their face.

"Dad." said Vegas who is confused to see his father here.

"Hi." said Gun awkwardly and went towards them and sit on the sofa at Macau side while facing Pram.

"Dad, what are you doing here?, did you got to know that we have been kidnapped?" asked Vegas again after few seconds.

"Don't be shocked but it was my plan to kidnapped you'll." said Gun to the trio of young man sitting infront of him.

"What?" asked Pete who seems to be the first one to come out of the shock.

"Yeah, we all made the plan together" said Pram as he looked at pete.

"Why?" asked Vegas as he is trying to process the piece of information he got just now.

To this both man looked at each other and nodded before saying.

"I think you two should come too" said Pram with a loud voice and the sound of door opening came.

Two lady came inside the room and sit on the sofa, one of them sitting beside pram and the other one sitting beside gun while the three young man is in utter shock.

"Son, how are you?" asked Preaw as she looked at her son with tears in her eyes which see tries to control.

"Mae." said Pete who is shocked to see the person he thought is dead.

"Yes, my son." said Preaw again as she looked at her one and only dear son.

"Mom." said Vegas as he came out of the shock and looked at Gina who was looking at her both son.

"Yes." said Gina as she looked at Vegas and Macau.

"You were alive?" asked Macau who can't believe that the mother he thought was dead, is still alive.