chapter 6

As the day itself was not horrible, They'll got to know that kinn has went to Porsche house to meet him and now they both, kinn and porsche have been kidnapped.

So, that's why Pete and Pol are here following Vegas as per khun korn order to see if minor family is involved in this, it's almost midnight and after such hectic day, they both are stuck here following behind Vegas in a car.

Pete don't even know why Vegas in midnight is roaming around the street like a Fucking dog that too with Macau, does that boy not have school tomorrow?

Pete was just wondering, when Vegas and Macau came out of the shop they went in some minutes ago with a paper bag in Vegas hand, they seems to be coming towards them.

Pete snuggle to Pol's neck, trying to pretend like that they were making out even though he is sure Vegas definitely know that they are following him because he is too smart to be fooled.

As the brothers went away while talking something in English pete straighten himself and sigh in relief but the relief was not so long because as Pete sighed, and turn around to see if they were gone.

"Ahhh." screamed Pete as he saw Vegas outside of the window looking into the car while holding the paper bag and Macau nowhere to be seen.

"Here some food, you have been out for a while you might be hungry and use the mosquito repellent because there are quite mosquito around." said Vegas as he handed the bag to Pete which he took with a small thanks.

Pete took the bag and handed to Pol who woke up by his scream and mumbled a small thanks to Vegas and then in return Vegas just gives a wink with a smirk to him and started going away.

Pol already open the bag and took the food out of it and give back the bag to Pete who open the bag to found food but see a small note which he takes out of the bag and secretly behind the paper bag starts reading.

'What is your problem baby ? Why are you not answering or replying to any of my massage ?' read the note Pete in his mind and rolled his eyes at the massage then throws out the note out of the window harshly because of the irritation he felt knowing that Vegas don't know why he is angry.

But Pete doesn't know that outside of the car a pair of brown orbs is watching everything with a little anger but worries too.

After throwing out the note Pete pulled out the food but then he saw another package which was a pack of

"Condom." said Pete loudly because of the shock and Pol also looked at the pack with wide eyes.

"Why did you shout?" Asked Pol who seems to be the one to come out of the shock first

"Oh that was mine i bought it for myself." came a voice out of the window which belongs to the devil who is now smirking.

"Or would you like to share?" asked Vegas teasingly as he took the pack out of Pete's hand and then he winked to which in return he gets a death glare.

Pete glare at Vegas and if looks could kill then Vegas would be six feet buried under the ground by now.

"No, thanks khun Vegas." said Pete while greeting his teath to control his anger because he would definitely kill this man standing in front of him.

"Good night." said Vegas as he went away and an anger Pete also return to the main family.

...........

As the next day came there was still no news about kinn and Porsche, all are so worried about kinn and Porsche's safety

Pete hurriedly get ready and went to canteen to eat as he still have to follow that irritating man.