Chapter 5:A tale of three Siblings

Thousands and Thousands of years ago, in the dawn of the gods. There lived three Siblings. Ella, Alfie and Claire. They were normal children, in a normal family with normal lives. Living under the reign of Lorisa, just on the border of the snow region and the water region.

The Siblings live life normally until the ages of 14 and 12. On Ella's 14th birthday, their parents had been killed. Hung in the town center.

For what, you may ask. Well. Shop lifting.

As it turns out, Claire had been gradually taking money from their parents, depleting their finances until they were left with nothing. But, always wanting the best for their children they wanted Ella to have a birthday gift.

Devastated and alone, the three Siblings travelled the streets. Eventually after months of walking they had arrived in the Kingdom of light, or as its more commonly known. Life.

They set up a small cardboard house and camped there on the streets.

But this was not how their story ends. After about a year of living like this. Ella met a boy. Brown haired and short with chocolate eyes and a decently sweet complexion. They laughed and enjoyed each others company.

The Siblings even got off the streets with his help. His name? Thomas.

One Fateful day, Thomas planned the assassination of his guardian, Lorisa.
And with the help of Ella and 5 others, they snuck in and murdered Lorisa. Bringing her era to the end.

Ella was granted god hood. Becoming the God of Death and other minor things.

Creator notes
Making this I was really tiered so there may be some typos or something