𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟒

𝐊𝐞𝐧𝐬𝐥𝐞𝐲'𝐬 𝐏𝐎𝐕:

I woke up early because today is the day that I will take an exam for a scholarship. Sam and I had already decided to meet at the university, and since I know the address and have GPS, I won't find it difficult to locate.

I just ordered food for breakfast because I'm too lazy to make it myself today, and I'm still sleepy.
I heard someone knocking on my door.

"Good morning, ma'am. Your food order is here; it's a total of 500." The delivery guy said. I took out 600 and gave it to him.

"This is your tip, kuya. Thank you." I said.

"Thank you, ma'am. Once again, have a good day." He smiled, but I'm not fond of smiling back at strangers, so I just nodded and took my food.

After I finished my food, I took a shower.

"Gosh, it's so cold." I mumbled to myself. I need to hurry because I don't want to get stuck in traffic.

While I was driving, Sam called me, but I ignored her call because I was in a hurry and didn't want to risk an accident due to the call. She called me almost five times.

Finally, after a long ride, I'm already here at my dream university. I took my phone from my sling bag and called Sam because I don't know where she is.

"Leley!! Omg, I thought something happened to you because you didn't pick up my call." She exclaimed loudly.

"Gosh, Sam, lower your voice. I'm fine. Anyway, where are you now? I'll come to you." I said, using my cold monotone voice.

"I'm here at the Dean's Office with my cousin. Just ask the students there; they will guide you." She replied. I ended our call and started asking a fellow student.

"Bonjour, where's the Dean's office here?" I asked in a cold voice. She looked like a tomato now; I think she's blushing.

"Miss, I can accompany you if you don't mind." she offered, so I just nodded. She looked older than me; and while we're walking she has a lot of chika's about this university, so I nodded every time she looked at me to avoid making her feel embarrassed. Until we arrived at the Dean's office.

"Miss gorgeous, here na po." She smiled at me.

"Thank you." I thought she would leave, but she asked for my name.

"Miss, if you don't mind me asking, may I know your name, please?" She asked with a smile in her eyes.

"Kensley" That's all I said.

"Nice to meet you, Kensley. I'm Brianna; you can find me in the nursing department." She offered her hand to me, and before I could reach her hand, someone opened the door in front of us, and no other than Sam was there, smiling widely.

"Kensley, mauna na ako. See you when I see you." Brianna bid farewell, so I just nodded to her.

"Ehem, mukhang crush ka nun, Leley." Sam uttered. I just stared at her.

"By the way, let's go. Pasok na tayo. I talked to the Dean, and you can take the exam in his office because I know you don't want to be surrounded by people." I looked at Sam and gave her a small smile.

When she successfully opened the door, I saw the three professors and the dean. I remembered Sam saying that the dean is gay, but based on his looks right now, he doesn't appear to be gay; he's handsome and masculine. I looked at the three professors, and they were smiling at me, so I gave them a small smile to avoid seeming rude and then averted my gaze.

"Dean and professors, she's Kensley, my friend. She's gorgeous, right?" Sam said, and I shot her a dagger look.

"Yeah, she's gorgeous and looks like a model, Sam." Commented by one professor.

"She's so gorgeous; I think Zia will like her." Remarked by the second professor.

'True, Elise, the sister of the dean, will be amazed by Kensley's beauty." Added by the third professor. So Zia is the sister of the dean. I heard a lot of compliments from them, but I chose to ignore them and sat, minding my own business.

"Kensley, just wait, okay? Zia, my sister, will be the one giving you the entrance exam since Sam told Zia about it." The dean said in a teasing voice, making me look at Sam.

"Yes, it's me. I want my cousin to be amazed by your beauty and intelligence, so I talked to her to give you difficult questions. Haha, I love you, Leley, but I know you can answer them." Sam replied, unsure if she was laughing or nervous. I just focused on my phone until I heard a door open, but I ignored it.

"Here she is, my gorgeous cousin, cous my friend is already here!" Sam shouted, so I finally looked at the door. Shock was written on her face when our eyes met; I knew her, and I could tell she still remembered me by her reaction. I didn't avert my gaze; instead, she looked away, replacing her surprised expression with a smile.

How can I forget her? She's the girl who accidentally bumped into me, and the reason why I couldn't sleep properly for two days because I kept thinking about her.