𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏𝟕

𝐊𝐞𝐧𝐬𝐥𝐞𝐲'𝐬 𝐏𝐎𝐕:

I was busy scrolling through my phone when I received a message from Ms. Kizzia. What does she need? It's 9 pm now.

𝑲𝒊𝒛𝒛𝒊𝒂:
I miss you, can I come over?

I didn't respond to her message, so I received a call and answered it.

"Please, can I come over? I miss you terribly." She said with a sweet voice. I suddenly felt butterflies but, of course, I couldn't let it show.

"Well, I don't miss you, and I don't need you here." I replied coldly, which left her silent. What did I just do?

"I'm just kidding, just send me your address, and I'll be the one to come to you." She then sent me her condo address.

"I will hang up this call already, hmm?" I heard her tss.

"What's wrong?" I asked her.

"Just don't end the call, please." She said, her voice sounding like she might be drunk.

"Fine, just wait for me there." I told her.

I used the elevator to go to the parking lot and quickly got into my car.

"Z, are you still there?"

"Yes" Her voice sounded so cute.

"Are you sleepy already?" Tanong ko sa kanya.

"Lately I am, but when I heard your voice, I'm not anymore." Was Ms. Kizzia flirting with me? If yes, sa banat nya lang ako hindi mako-cornyhan.

"Corny" I lied, kinikilig na talaga ako.

"I'm willing to be corny for you." She said. She has that side pala.

"Nalipasan ka lang ng gutom." I teased her, thinking maybe she was just hungry or ate something na panis.

"Nalipasan ng gutom your ass." Masungit nyang tugon. Si Ms. bipolar talaga, sweet a while ago, now sulking.

"Or maybe naka-kain ka ng panis?" I burst into laughter as she abruptly ended the call. Ang bilis naman mainis ng future wife ko.

____

I'm here in front of her condo and immediately headed to the parking lot, taking the elevator to reach her room quickly.

When I arrived at her front door, I knocked twice, but she didn't open it. So, I didn't knock again and just stood there with crossed arms. Minutes passed before the door opened, but she didn't look at me, as if I were invisible, leaving the door ajar.

I didn't enter her room; mas malakas toyo ko sayo, Ms. Kizzia, so don't test me. She must have noticed that I still hadn't entered, so she returned with a questioning look. But I just stared at her without any emotion.

"How long do you want to stand here? You didn't inform me that you want to be a guard." She casually said, pulling me inside. I ignored her comment, headed straight to the sofa, and opened my phone without acknowledging her presence.

She immediately grabbed my phone, so I stare at her with my cold eyes.

"You're here in my property, Ky, so don't test my patience if you don't want me to put you in a drum." She threatened me with a smile, but I just rolled my eyes.

"I don't care. Put me wherever you want, but give me my phone." Maktol ko sa kanya, but she ignored my words and brought her face close to mine. Our lips were just inches apart.

Later on, she held my chin and kissed me passionately. She bit my lower lip, granting her access to explore with her tongue, and I allowed her to take control.

Sa sobrang bilis ng pangyayare, I found myself lying on the sofa with her on top. I could taste the wine on her lips, and I must admit, she's a good kisser.

I pushed her away because I need some air, but I didn't expect her to kiss my neck. I let out a small moan as she bit it.

"Don't leave a mark, please. I have a class tomorrow." I pleaded, feeling her hands slowly exploring beneath my clothes. Before she could touch my breasts, I stopped her.

"Enough," I said to her. She looked shocked as she quickly got up and helped me stand.

"I'm sorry I crossed the line." She looks extremely scared, and I notice her suppressing tears.

"No, it's fine, Z. But we don't need to hurry, okay? We don't have a label yet, and we don't know if we have feelings for each other." She looks relieved, and I hug her while caressing her back. She hugs me back. Before I let go of the hug, I kissed her forehead, and she gives me a small smile.

"You're not hungry? I will prepare food for you." She said, smiling. Oh god, she's so gorgeous.

"Nah, how about you?" I held her hands while asking.

"Nope" She replied briefly.

"Did you drink? I tasted wine on your lips earlier." I mentioned, and she simply nodded.

"Why? Do you have a problem?" I asked in a worried tone, but she just raised an eyebrow.

"Are you stressed or what?" I questioned again.

"I just want to drink wine, that's all." She said and left me in her living room. Thinking she might be heading to her room, so I followed her.

"Can I sleep here?" I asked, catching her attention as she was busy looking at her closet.

"Of course, you can. But I only have one bed, but you can sleep there with me." She replied without facing me. After finishing with her closet, she handed me an oversized shirt, short shorts, toothbrush, and undergarments.

"I don't want to wear an oversized shirt. Do you have a tank top?" I asked. She nodded, fetching a tank top from her closet.

"Lahat yan bago. I haven't worn them already, so don't worry." Despite the thought crossing my mind that I wouldn't mind if they were already worn, considering we've already shared saliva, I opted to express gratitude instead.

"Thank you, wait for me here." I quickly went to her bathroom and took a half bath. After taking the half bath, I chose not to wear a bra, just the tank top, underwear, and shorts.

It's fine if I don't have a bra. I'm not used to wearing one while sleeping, and we're both women, so it's not a big deal. Though my nipples might be obvious, I didn't mind since I have decent-sized boobs. However, hers are bigger.

After I got out from the bathroom, I saw her lying on the bed wearing a see-through dress, with her hair in a messy bun. Based on my observation, she didn't wear a bra because it was quite obvious.

"You like to stand up all the time, huh?" She said, sounding a bit grumpy. Nagtungo ako sa bed nya, and humiga sa tabi nya.

"Did you take a half bath there?" I pointed to the door.

"Yeah, I took a half bath in my door." She sarcastically said, and I just ignored her.

"Kidding, in my kitchen, I have another bathroom there." She hugged me, placing my head on her chest, but I felt her soft boobs.

"I'm already sleepy." I casually mentioned to her while she was busy on her phone, and gently caressing my hair with one hand.

"Let's sleep, mi amour." She said as she adjusted her position to lie down properly. However, my head remained on her chest, and she placed her phone on the table beside her bed.

"Good night, mi amour. Sleep tight." As I closed my eyes, I felt her lips on my forehead, and she hugged me. Our current position has her boobs in front of me.

____

I woke up without her by my side, and I found a note on the table.

𝑵𝒐𝒕𝒆:
Good morning mi amour, I've already prepared your breakfast. Just eat when you wake up. I didn't want to disturb your sleep, so I excused you from my class and informed your other teachers.

I smiled as I read it, quickly got up, and went to the bathroom to freshen up and brush my teeth.

••••••
A/N: Anyway, can you guys help me sa pag-promote ng story ko on TikTok? And don't forget to vote. Thank you!