𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏𝟎

𝐊𝐞𝐧𝐬𝐥𝐞𝐲'𝐬 𝐏𝐎𝐕:

Good morning, self! I greeted myself when I woke up. It's Sunday, and classes begin tomorrow. Hoping for a good start. Time to get up, wash my face, brush my teeth, and make my breakfast.

After getting ready, I went to the kitchen to make my morning meal. I made some pancakes and poured a glass of milk. Three pancakes were enough to fill me up.

While washing the dishes, my phone suddenly rang. I went to my room, thinking it might be my parents. But it was an unknown number, so I ignored the call. Soon after, I got a message from that unknown number.

𝑈𝑛𝑘𝑛𝑜𝑤𝑛 𝑛𝑢𝑚𝑏𝑒𝑟:
The audacity to ignore my call, Ky.

Realizing it was Ms. Kizzia, I chose not to reply and went back to the kitchen to finish washing the dishes.

Nandito ako ngayon sa living room, nanunuod sa TV nang biglang may naririnig akong kumakatok. I just ignored her/him because I'm too lazy to entertain kung sino man 'yon.

I received a call from Ms. Kizzia and I answered it.

"Just open the door, Ky." Yan lang ang sinabi niya at binaba niya agad ang tawag.

"Z, what are you doing here?" Tanong ko sa kanya, pero tinaasan niya lang ako ng isang kilay.

"So, is that how you greet your professor?" Masungit na tanong niya, pero inignore ko lang siya at nauna nang umupo sa sofa, just continue watching.

"If you want some snacks, just get there." Sabay turo ko sa kanya sa mga junk foods kasi 'yon lang ang meron ako. Nagtataka siya nang tiningnan ako.

"Junk food is not healthy for our health, Ky." Pagsusungit niya.

"Okay, so what do you want for a snack? Let's order."Alok ko sa kanya, pero hindi niya ako pinansin at ipinagpatuloy ang pagtatype sa kanyang phone.

I'm busy watching until I hear someone knocking on my door. I was supposed to stand up, but Ms. Kizzia stopped me, and she's the one who will open the door. I saw her bringing two paper bags and handed me one.

I opened it, and it's fries, a Coke float, and various Jollibee foods.

"So, are these healthy foods?" I sarcastically ask her.

"Just eat, Ky." Baliwala niya sa tanong ko.

"Feed me." Hamon ko naman sa kanya ng may nakakalokong ngiti, and I didn't expect na seseryosohin pala niya.

"Open your mouth." Habang nasa harap ko ang burger niya. Okay sana kung yung burger niya. Hoy!!

She continued feeding me with her burger, kaya nakaisip naman ako ng kalokohan, and I smiled at her.

"What?" She asked, confused.

"I'm thirsty." Malambing kong saad sa kanya.

"Do I look like water?" She asked, kaya hindi ko na napigilan matawa.

"Nah, but you have juice." I saw her face turn red, and hindi ako nakailag sa hampas niya.

"Your mouth, Mclien," She called me by my surname.

"What are you thinking, Z? I'm referring to your Coke float." I'm suppressing my laughter para hindi ulit ako mahampas.

"Shut up, Ky." She rebuts.

"Make me." Hamon ko sa kanya, and I don't know kung saan ko nakuha ang tapang ko today.

"Stop teasing me; you will regret it." She said while wearing a smirk on her face.

"Nah, Z, I'm willing to give you my first kiss." I said seriously while looking into her eyes. I saw her looking at my lips, which is why I came closer to her, and we kissed passionately.

Her lips are so sweet and smooth, and she's a good kisser as well. I don't know if I am too, since this is my first kiss, and I just follow the movement of her lips.

I'm the one who breaks the kiss because I need some air. I look at her, but she just rolls her eyes at me and continues eating her burger. "Miss Ma'am, I have a burger too; you can have it," I shrugged because of what I think.

I saw her humikab, kaya lumapit ako sa kanya and pulled her into a hug, yung head niya nasa dibdib ko.

"Do you want to sleep?" I asked her in a sweet voice. And I saw her nod her head. Without hesitation, I turned off the TV and binuhat ko siya ng pa-bridal style patungo sa room ko.

While she's peacefully sleeping on my bed, and her head is on my chest, hindi ko maiwasan isipin yung kababata niya. Is she still like him or her? Because I don't know if that's a girl or a boy.

____

I woke up without seeing her on my side, and I saw a note on my desk. "I didn't wake you up because I didn't want to ruin your peaceful sleep. Anyway, I already cooked dinner for you. See you tomorrow at school." A smile appeared on my lips when I read it.