𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟐𝟑

𝐊𝐞𝐧𝐬𝐥𝐞𝐲'𝐬 𝐏𝐎𝐕:

"I'm just kidding, let's go ihahatid na kita, my wife." Bawi nya naman, and she started the engine of her car.

____
For several minutes, silence enveloped us.

"So why are you here?" I caught her attention.

"I'm finding you." She casually replied, her attention fixed on the road.

"Okay" I responded, but she remained silent until we reached my condo.

She parked her car on the side without entering the garage, prompting me to open the door. But before I could, I felt her hand on my arm.

"Why?" I asked her, confused.

"Can I go with you? She shyly replied, avoiding eye contact.

"Yeah, sure, but on one condition." I said, catching her questioning gaze.

"I'm lazy to drive my car today, pwede bang sumabay na lang ako sayo papuntang university?" I seriously said to her, I thought na tatanggihan nya ako but nagkamali ako.

"Sure, but can we go to my house muna? I have to change my clothes first." She pleaded, while looking at her outfit.

She's just wearing a sleeveless dress, and she looks so gorgeous.

I give her an assuring smile and open the car door, then quickly move to the driver's seat to open it for her, which she reciprocates with a sweet smile.

She holds my hand as we enter my condo, attracting a few glances from passersby, but we simply ignore them.

"Did you already have your breakfast?" I asked her, but she just shrugged.

"Inuna mo pa talagang pumunta dito?" I scolded her.

"You kasi." Me? I gave her a questioning look.

"You didn't answer my call, that's why I hurriedly left my house and before I could reach your condo I saw you with someone." She retorted at me.

"Are you jealous?" I teased her, causing her to let go of my hand and walk ahead as if she knows what room number I am.

"Why would I?" She asked me with annoyance, and she stopped walking.

Instead of answering her question, I hold her hand and head straight to the front of my room, reaching into my pocket to retrieve the keycard. I was about to insert it when the door suddenly opened, and my cousin emerged.

"Come in." She invited with a mischievous grin.

"Why is she here?" Ms. Kizzia asked, catching my attention.

"We're cousins, and she asked me to let her sleep over last night." I explained, but judging by her expression, she didn't seem to believe me.

"You can ask her if you don't believe me." I added.

"Guys, have you had breakfast?" My cousin asked. Ms. Kizzia just ignored her and sat down on the sofa.

"Make us pancakes and ham, and whatever else." I replied to my cousin, then sat beside my professor who was busy typing on her phone.

"Okay, my highness." Thalia responded cheekily, prompting me to almost throw a pillow at her, but someone grabbed my hand just in time.

I rolled my eyes at my professor and leaned back on the sofa with a pout.

"Why?" She asked.

"I have to shower now, I think I'm mabaho na." I changed the subject.

"Let me smell you." She said, just before she could bring her face closer to my neck, I decided to stand up and head to my room.