𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟔

𝐊𝐞𝐧𝐬𝐥𝐞𝐲'𝐬 𝐏𝐎𝐕:

After we finished our food, I decided to go home because I felt my chest hurting, and I didn't want to faint in front of them.

I bid goodbye to them and used the elevator to go to the parking lot. When the elevator opened, I saw Ms. Kizzia coming out from the other elevator because they have two elevators here, one for students and one for professors.

I just ignored her presence and hurriedly went to my car. When I reached the front of my car, I held my chest because there was too much pain. Suddenly, I felt someone's hand holding my waist.

"What's wrong, Ms. Kensley?" She asked in a worried voice. I just smiled at her, shook my head, and looked at her hands holding my waist. When she realized it, she removed her hands and averted her gaze. I think she's blushing right now because her neck and face are red. Cute.

"Oh, I'm sorry, I didn't mean it." She apologized without looking at me.

"You don't have to apologize because I like it." I teased her. I don't know what's happening to me; I'm not like this before.

"Okay? So what's wrong with you? You look so pale." She asked.

"Nothing, Ms. I have to go now." I was about to get into my car when I felt her hand on my wrist.

"Let me drive for you, just tell me the address." I just looked at her without uttering any words.

"Look, I'm just concerned as one of your professors." She quickly said when I remained silent. I handed her my key, opened the door of my car for her, and then turned around to sit beside her

We remained silent while she was driving, so I decided to take my phone and have a video call with my sister.

"Bonjour ate!! I miss you na po." My sister pouted.

"I miss you too, baby. Anyway, how are you and mom?" I asked her.

"We're fine po. Ate, who's your driver?" She asked curiously. I glanced at Ms. Kizzia, who maintained a poker face.

"Your ate's new-found friend." I said, relieved that my sister didn't ask more about who my driver was. We continued sharing some chikas during the call. After we hung up, I looked at my professor.

"What?" She asked, confused.

"Can we have a drive-thru? I want to buy a Coke float and fries there." I responded to her using my malambing voice.

"Sure" She responded, and while we're on our way to Jollibee, I heard her asking.

"So you're sweet pala ha? Because based on what I saw earlier in the Dean's office, you seemed like such a cold and snobbish person." She said without giving me a look.

"It depends, Ms. I'm sweet and clingy when it comes to my family, and cold or snobbish to other people because I hate showing my emotions to them." I explained.

"So, what do you call this?" She trailed off.

"I think you're the only exception." I saw her face turn red. Oy si Ms. nag-bablush saad ko sa utak ko.

____

"We're here. Coke float and fries, is that all you want?" She asked me.

"Yes, Ms." I handed her my 1,000 pesos, but she refused it.

"It's on me." She said while smiling. Si Ms. bipolar minsan snob, then now ngumingiti.

"What?" She asked, while her one eyebrow arching.

"Ms., are you bipolar?" I asked her without hesitation.

"Bipolar your ass." And she rolled her eyes at me.

When we received our order, we decided to stay in the parking lot near Jollibee so we could properly eat our food.

"Ms., how old are you?" I asked her.

"Guess what?" She responded while eating her burger.

"Enough to be my mommy." She looked at me with a dagger look, but I didn't back down.

"So, I look old for you, ha? The audacity!" She exclaimed.

"Enough to be my sugar mommy, or let's just say my mommy in bed?" I trailed off, and she pinched me on my wrist.

"Gosh, Ms., it hurts." I complained while pouting.

"You look like a duck, stop pouting." She retorted, but her blushing didn't escape my notice.

"Really, Ms.? Based on my observations earlier, you were stunned when you saw me in the dean's office."I teased her, but she just rolled her eyes at me.

"May I ask something?" She looked serious.

"You're already asking, Ms." I replied, earning a playful arm smack from her.

"I'm serious here, Ms. Mclien." Oh, I think she's already annoyed because she called me by my surname.

"What is it, love?" I asked, making her blush again—so cute, haha.

"You don't remember something?" She asked, looking at me with hope in her eyes. I remained silent.

"Just forget that, let's go." She changed the topic.

"But miss, we're not done eating." I said to her.

"I'm already done, Ms. Mclien, and you can eat while I'm driving you home." She didn't look at me. Without hesitation, I hugged her, which shocked her, but she responded to the hug.

"I'm sorry, are you mad at me?" I asked in a worried tone, but she didn't respond. She let go of the hug, so I apologized to her.

"Sorry for hugging you. Let's go?" I asked, and she just nodded.

When we arrived in front of my condo, I invited her to come inside. She didn't respond, but she came with me.

Nagpaalam ako sa kanya na maliligo, and pagkatapos kong maligo, I saw her cooking adobo and rice. Napangiti ako sa nasaksihan ko, ang sipag naman ng future wife ko.

"You're already here. I'm sorry if I intruded in your kitchen. I just cooked something for you, so you don't need to prepare dinner later." She said as she turned off the rice cooker and gas stove.

"It's okay, Ms. I appreciate your effort." I smiled at her.

"May I have a favor?" I nodded in response.

"Can you call me Zia when we're alone?" She asked, looking at me.

"How about Z? I just want to call you Z, and you can call me whatever you want to." I saw her smile.

"Sure, Ky." I felt butterflies in my stomach.

"Are you busy later? If you're not, you can have dinner with me, and I will chat Sam later to pick you up here." I asked her with a hope in my eyes, and I'm glad she nodded.