1 // Agent Barton

Natasha Romanoff POV

"Agent Romanoff, Agent Barton would be following you for today's mission. Please refrain from killing him. I expect him to be back in one piece when I see him again. Understood?" Agent Fury instructed so. I nodded my head and kept a straight face, avoiding eye contact with Agent Barton.

I've gotta admit it. Agent Barton was kinda hot. His dirty blonde hair was messy, but cute. His baby blue eyes met mine and a smirk was plastered across his face that came along after an embarrassing blush. Damn why did Agent Fury do this to me. I wiped that smirk off my face and put on my usual poker face.

" Agent Barton , today we would be heading to Paris for our mission. We'll be leaving in an hour's time. Any questions ?" He shook his head and got his bow and arrow ready. Dang he looks so hot with those bows and arrows. That thought vanished and I remained focus for the mission.

- an hour later -

Clint Barton POV

Holy shit. Did'nt expect Black Widow to be that hot. Damn, how am I suppose to focus on my mission. Ugh, gotta focus, we're leaving for the mission soon.

" Agent Barton ! Get ready ! " she shouted and walked towards the private jet. Dayum girl , she looked so smoking hot in that cat suit.

" What'cha looking at ?" She questioned with her face looking confused.
That.Was.Cute
I immediately closed my mouth and wiped off some drool. " Nothing, lets get going." i managed to think of something to say before humiliating myself infront of her.

We got into the jet and was ready for the mission.