10 // Shawarma night

A/N : Hey guys, sorry but this chapter's gonna be a short one, because I have alot of projects and homework this week so yeah... But nonetheless, the next chapters would be longer as usual :-) !! Thanks for reading and have a great week ahead ❤️

Clint Barton POV

I woke up to the strong aroma of waffles. The pleasant smell lingered in the room. I looked for Natasha, but she was no where to be found, so I supposed that she made breakfeast
I took my phone and checked the time. It was 11:29am. It was a Saturday so it was usual to wake up this late. I got out of bed, tided the pillows and folded the blanket and threw the dirty clothes into the laundry basket. My "obsessive cleaning disorder" habit, as what Nat likes to call it, has still stuck with me. After tidying, I headed out of the room.

"Hey Clint, good morning." Nat greeted me with a smile.

"Morning Nat. You made breakfeast?"
I asked, staring at the hot waffles.

"Yes, I did. Want some?" She asked.

"Yes please, 2 waffles and blueberry jam." I giggled.

"Hey! Thats my favourite!" She exclaimed.

"Too bad you didn't copyright it." I stuck my tongue out.

"Ugh, fine. Here you go." She said, passing me a plate of waffles with blueberry jam.

Within minutes, I wolfed down the food and the plate was empty.

"Thanks Nat, your waffles are still the best." I praised her.

She smiled and said, "Of course."

"Oh and by the way, Tony called just now and said that there would be shawarma night at 7 later on." She informed me.

"Oh, okay then." I replied.

"Hey Clint, wanna go watch 21 Jump Street while eating ice cream?" Nat asked.

"Yeah sure." I smiled back.

She took my hand and led me to the room.

-After the movie-

It was only 3 pm in the afternoon and there was 4 more hours to go before meeting Tony and the rest. Natasha and I had finished watching, well more of for me, Nat was snoozing off like what she always does halfway during movies. Shes cute like that.

I covered her with the blanket and she continued sleeping peacefully. I felt sleepy too and soon found myself snoring away.

"Clint!! Wake up!! Its already 6:50pm, we're gonna be late!!" I was woken up by Nat's shouting.

"Its already 6:50? Whaaaaat?" I said as I got out off bed and started changing to a navy blue tee and wore matching sweatpants with Nat. I slipped on my favorite pair of black converse and put on a snapback because I was having a bad hair day and didn't have time to fix it.

We both left the house and got in the car and left for the shawarma shop. We soon reached the place and we saw everyone there. Except for Cap.

"Where's Captain?" I asked.

"Thats the point. I called you guys out today as I wanted to discuss about his upcoming surprise birthday celebration." Tony replied back, taking a bite of a shawarma.

"When's his birthday?" I asked.

"Next Tuesday." Tony replied back.

"Oh cool, so whats your plan Tony?" I asked.

"Okay, my plan's very simple. We throw a party at my place with scotch and scotch and more scotch. Sounds great?" Tony suggested as he took another bite.

"No Tony, that would be a party you would want for yourself, and besides Cap hates scotch. So thats a no. " Bruce said.

"Exactly what Banner hath said." Thor answered.

Tony pouted as the thought of having no scotch seemed no fun for him.

"Hmm, how about throwing a party at Tony's place, without scotch of course but we surprise him with his 3 favourite items. Balloons, ice cream and of course last but not least, blue, red and white themed cupcakes. He may look like a man on the outside, but he's like a 5 year old boy inside." Nat suggested.

"Fine." Tony said reluctantly as he sipped some of his drink.

"The rest?" Nat asked.

"That sounds absolutely fine, Agent Romanoff." Thor replied back.

"Yeah,sure. Cool idea Nat." Bruce said.

"Yeah, same. Sounds good to me." I said.

"Okay good, so Bruce, you'll be in charge of getting the cupcakes and the decoration, Tony, you'll be incharge of getting the balloons, and lastly, Thor, you'll handle the ice cream. Any objections?" She asked.

"Hey! How about you and Clint? What'cha guys gon' do?" Tony asked.

"Well, me and Clint would be the ones surprising him. Now anymore questions?" Nat answered.

All of them shook their heads and we all left the place.