19 // Clint's Party [part 1]

⚠️ l o n g c h a p t e r a h e a d ⚠️

Natasha Romanoff POV

It was the day. Clint's birthday. Snoring away next to me was Clint. I ran my fingers through his dirty blonde hair. I then planted a kiss on his forehead.

Within seconds, his eyes slowly opened.

"Hey Nat." He said in his sexy, husky morning voice.

"Morning birthday boy." I said, smiling.

"Thanks." He replied back.

"When's the party?" He asked.

"Woah. Did the birthday boy just ask about his own party? What makes you so sure that there'll be one?" I asked, laughing away.

Out of a sudden, he came over to me and tickled my stomach. He literally pounced on me and was now on top of me. I laid on the bed, staring at him.
He had both his hands on the bed, for support. Legs in between mine, he then pecked me on the nose.

"Hey!" I exclaimed.

"Because I know you love me." He said, winking away.

"Oh yeah?What makes you so sure?" I asked, raising a brow with a smirk formed on my face.

He started tickling my stomach again. I couldn't control my laughter and started laughing crazily.

Oh boy, he knows my weakness.

When I thought he would stop, well, he didn't. He then started ticking my neck. I laughed so hard that I was tearing.

I must have looked like a camel going through some kind of severe spasm. Oh God.

"HEY HEY STOP IT!!" I shouted as he continued tickling me.

"Only if you say Clint is the best and you only love him." He smirked as he started to tickle my side.

"Fine fine. Clint's the best and I only love him" I managed to say, laughing inbetween due to Clint tickling me.

"Hmm thats better." Clint chuckled as I playfully kicked his butt and he rolled to the left side of the bed.

"Ugh. You win. For now." I said, while running my fingers through his hair.

"I always win." He said.

"Thats only because I let you." I said, giggling.

He rolled his eyes.

"Hungry?" I asked, as my stomach was growling away.

"Yeah. Shawarma?" He suggested.

"Okay then. Shawarma it is." I agreed.

I got out of bed and brushed my teeth while Clint, as usual, was tidying the bed.

After brushing my teeth, I put on one of my favourite tees. It's black and has the words ' Clint's '. Clint got me this shirt and he got one for himself too, with words
' Natasha's '. It's pretty sweet, especially since we rarely buy couple tees.

After changing, I headed downstairs to wear my shoes.

"CLINNNNNNNNT. ARE YOU DONE?" I shouted from below.

Soon after, Clint came down, wearing the couple tee.

"Nice shirt." I laughed.

"Same to you too. Hmm Clint's one lucky guy huh." He joked.

We both looked at each other and laughed. We headed our way to the shawarma shop. A few minutes later, the shawarma shop could be seen. Clint parked the car and we walked in the shop. Clint ordered the food while I sat down.