6 // Clint the Forgetful Birdboy

A/N: Hey guys !! I know it hasn't been a week yet, but I have some free time, so why not update? ☺️
And besides, writing and reading clintasha or any fanfics make me feel SO much better after a long day at school uGh 😩. But at least I have WattPad 💖. Okay, continue reading 😂. Remember to comment, leave a feedback and like & I'll gladly work on it. Enjoy !!

Ps : sorry that this chapter is kinda short, i promise you the next chapter would be longer ;)

Natasha Romanoff POV

Yesterday was perfect. A breakfast made by Clint, a make out session on the couch and a movie marathon. All with Clint. He's just so sweet and cute. He's perfect to me. I felt like the luckiest person on Earth.

He's still sleeping on the bed, but I shall not wake him up yet. I saw my watch, and its only 7:34am!! I decided to have a cold shower because I feel sticky and I really needed one. I grabbed my towel and headed to the bathroom.

After a long and refreshing bath, I came out of the toilet and started changing. I wore an oversized maroon tank top and a grey sweatpants. After drying my hair, I tied it into a bun. I climbed on the bed, going to wake Clint up.

My fingers ran across his messy and dirty blonde hair to his face then to his neck. I went closer and kissed him. I must have woke him up, as he slowly opened his eyes. A smile was soon plastered across his face. "Good morning, Nat" he said with his raspy morning voice. I smiled as he touched my face. Suddenly a shocked expression was written all over his face.

"OH NO!! WHAT TIME IS IT NOW?" Clint asked, looking very anxious.

"It's 8:02am, why? What's wrong, Clint? Are you late for something?" I asked.

"YES !! I FORGOT TO TELL YOU THAT WE HAVE A MISSION. WE ARE SUPPOSED TO MEET AGENT FURY AT SHEILD AT 10 FOR A MISSION TO CHINA TO GET SOME FILES BACK FROM YANGMING HEADQUARTERS, SHANGHAI." he exclaimed as he got out off bed and sprinted to the bathroom to brush his teeth.

What? That was the only thing that was in my mind. A mission in China? At 10am today? Why didn't Clint tell me earlier? I DID NOT TRAIN FOR THIS MISSION. I got off the bed and sprinted to the training room to sharpen up my skills and got my guns ready.