17 // "OUCH!!"

A/N: 👋Hey guys!! HUGE thanks to those who had commented on my fanfic and supporting me 😌💖
  I really appreciate it.
I honestly wouldn't believe that I would get this amount of reads 😋✨ Thanks once again & enjoy!!

Natasha Romanoff POV

It was a long day. We watched a movie and I bought a load of clothes. Clint was extremely exhausted and so he went to bed first. Suddenly, I remembered that Clint's birthday was approaching. In 2 weeks, we'll be throwing a party for him. And by "we", I mean Tony and the rest. Tony told us to meet him at the usual shawarma shop tomorrow to discuss about the party. But all I had to do was think of an excuse for Clint to stay at home.

It was 02:28am. I couldn't sleep. I tossed and turned but I simply couldn't shut my eyes. On my left was Clint sleeping like a log, snoring away. He had his arms strewn over his pillows that were all over the bed.

Who on Earth sleeps like this? 

I decided to get out off bed and make myself a cup of coffee. I slowly got up because I know of how a light sleeper Clint is.

I tiptoed out of the room and walked to the kitchen. I poured a packet of coffee into my cup and waited for the water to boil. Minutes later, the coffee was ready. The strong aroma of the coffee couldn't make this night, or i'll say morning, any better.

I slowly took a sip of my coffee and started to wreck my brain to think of an excuse.

"Vr..vr...vr." My phone, which was in my pocket had vibrated.

'A text from Tony'

Tony? What could he possibly want now?

Tony: Hey Redhead, you awake?
Yeah. Why?
Tony: Can't seem to sleep huh?
Mhmm. Anyway, what do you want?
Tony: Meet me at the shawarma shop in 10 minutes time. The rest are coming too.
Ugh. Fine. C'ya.
Tony: Bye.

I finished the rest of my coffee and headed to the room to change. I wore an oversized black pullover and a pair of sweatpants as it was kinda chilly.

I slipped on a pair of converse and headed out. Hands in my pockets, I walked to the shawarma shop.

Approaching the shop, I saw Tony and Bruce. Then I saw Steve. I forgot all about the incident. I took a deep breath and took a seat.

"Hey RedHead." Tony smiled.

"Ugh. Can we start the discussion? By the way, where's Thor?" I asked.

"Oh. He couldn't make it." He replied.

"Ohh." I said.

"Okay so any suggestions for Clint's party?" Tony asked.

"How about having a HungerGames themed party at Tony's place?" I suggested.

"Hey! Why mine?" Tony asked.

"Because the Stark Tower is the most ideal place for a party?" I replied.

"Ugh. Fine." He rolled his eyes.

"Hmm...sounds like a plan." Bruce said.