7 // The Mission in China

A/N : HEY GUYS !! I'm really happy right now, because school ended early and GUESS WHAT?
no homework 😋 = FANFIC UPDATES !! There would be some heartbreaking scenes in this chapter 💔 but don't worry, clintasha 👫 still going strong 💪😊 thank you guys for the support right now, love you guys Do leave a feedback or comment & I'll gladly work on it !!
Enjoy reading 😚

Ps: ALL HEADERS ARE MY EDITS.
(see how all the headers have something related to the chapter 🌝 HAHAHA)

Clint Barton POV

I honestly feel bad for forgetting to tell Nat about the mission. How could I have been so forgetful? Anyways, its already 9:40 am and I'm waiting for Nat to get in the car, but she's no where to be found. Feeling anxious, I searched for Nat in the house.

"Nat! We're going to be late!! Where are you? It's already 9:40am!!" I shouted across the bedroom.

She was not there. I could feel beads of perspiration tickling down my face.
"Coming Clint!! I'm in the training room, come find me!! Nat shouted.

Phew!! I felt so much better after hearing her voice. I love her so much.

I made my way to the training room to look for her. She was in her usual BlackWidow suit. And like always, she looked hot. "Oh thank goodness, I went searching for you in the house but you were no where to be found. I thought something happened to you. Come on Nat! We've gotta get going or we'll be late." I said as we headed to the car.

"Excuse me, birdb- um I me..mean Clint, I am BlackWidow, nothing can happen to me." Nat said as I started driving.
"Wa..wait, wha...what did.you.just.call.me?!" I asked, although I obviously know that she called me Bir..birdboy. Ugh I bloody hate that name. She knows how much I hate that name but she still puts my contact name as
' My Birdboy <3 ' in her phone. Actually that's kinda cute but, that name sounds silly.

"I called you birdboy." She flashed a smirk. We both started laughing.
After a few minutes, we finally reached SHEILD and headed to Agent Fury's office. It was 9:59am.

"Good. You guys are a minute early. Here's the important documents for today's mission. The jet is already here. Have fun guys." Agent Fury said. I always hated it when he says 'Have fun'. Like seriously, what's so fun about going on a mission? Anyways, we took the file and made our way to the jet.

Natasha Romanoff POV

We are supposed to go to YangMing Headquaters in Shanghai,China to retrieve some files back, as stated in the file. Cool. I got all my guns ready this morning and was all ready for the mission. Like always. Well, Clint was checking through his bows and arrows. I love my BirdBoy. He looked so cute packing his arrows in his bag.

There was 8 hours more to go, so I decided why not listen to some Ed Sheeran? I took out my iPod and inserted my earpiece in. Soon, I fell asleep.

-after 8 long ass hours-

"Agent Romanoff?Wake up.We're here." Me and Clint made it very clear about calling me Nat only when we were alone. And I guess he understood. I was woken up by Clint. I opened my eyes and got my stuff ready. It was already in the late evening.

Me and Clint made our way to YangMing headquarters. Based on the files, we had to go all the way to the 4 level. After tremendous climbing of stairs, we reached.

Clint kept a lookout, with his bows and arrows all ready, while I looked around and made my way to the office. I looked around for a computer.

Ah, found it. There was four guards all surrounding all four corners. I took out my gun and in an instant, I killed them all. I swiftly looked around and turned on the computer. I took out the thumb drive Agent Fury passed to me and immediately but cautiously, I started copying the files to the drive, but it was secured with a code. Using my hacking skills, I overwrited the firewall and soon enough, I managed to hack through and started copying the files into my thumbdrive and deleted all of them from the computer, as instructed from Agent Fury. I kept the thumb drive securely in my pocket.

I quickly managed to run out of the office and headed to the exit. I called Clint through the earpiece Agent Fury had passed to me earlier on. "Clint, where is your location?I'm done retrieving the files." I said to the earpiece, waiting for his reply.

"Hey Nat, I'm at the exit, still keeping a lookout. You've gotta make it quick, there's this guy in a black suit in shades looking around. It seems like he think that something's amiss. Come down fast. See you." Clint said.

I ran as fast as my legs could take me.
"Not so fast." A guy said in Chinese. Oh shit. He had two guns and a whole team behind him. Wow, they really are fast. I took out my guns at started shooting them. After wiping out most of the men there, there were only 2 left. And similarly, I only had two bullets left.

I had to make a quick decision.
I decided to take them both without wasting my bullets. I fought with them. Myself. I kicked one of them in the face while I strangled the other hard. I then hit both of their heads hard together and then suddenly I unexpectedly fell to the ground. Wh..wha..what happened? I felt very dizzy and unconscious. I looked down and found myself in a pool of blood. I then realised that I had been shot in the back and the head. Then, the last thing I heard was a gunshot and Clint running towards me.....

A/N : Sorry for cliffhanger guys !! 😛😓 Hope you like this chapter, and I'll promise you that the next update would be good 💯. THANKS FOR READING ILY