13 // A mission with the Avengers [part1]

A/N : 👋 Hey guys!! SUPRISE!! Another update in a week 😋
Okay, continue reading

Ps: Scarlett looks so
cute in the pic awww 😍😭

Clint Barton POV

I woke up seeing Natasha by my side.
We must have fallen asleep during the movie, as always.

"Vrr..vrr" My phone vibrated. It was a message from Agent Fury. There's a mission today. With the usual team, the Avengers. It's been a long time ever since we all had a mission together as a team. Honestly, I'm kinda looking forward to it. We had to assemble at 10am at SHEILD. It was 7am and there was 3 more hours to go. I had to wake Natasha up and tell her about this, so that I do not commit the same mistake again.

"Nat!! Wake up! There's a mission today. With the Avengers. We've to assemble at 10am!! We have 3 more hours. Wake up, lazy bum!" I chuckled, while shaking her.

Her eyes slowly opened as she yawned and stretched.
"Morning BirdBoy." She smiled.
"What did you say?" She asked.

"I said, there's a mission today, with the Avengers. We've to assemble at 10am in SHIELD. We have 3 more hours." I repeated.

Her eyes suddenly widened upon hearing that there was a mission with the Avengers.

"Wha..what? A mission with the Av...engers?" She questioned.

"Yeah, thats what I said, anything wrong? Nat, what's wrong?" I asked, worried for her as she didnt seem very pleased. 

She paused for a while. "Nah, its okay, just um just shocked that we have a mission together, with the Avengers."
She said.

I honestly didn't think that was what she really meant. I had to find out what had happened.

"Yea, its been long." I said back.
"I'll go make breakfast." I said, then kissing her cheek.

Natasha Romanoff POV

Wh..wha...t? A mission with the Av..avengers? Why of all time now? Why? C'mon, this can't be true, right? Please tell me its another crazy dream. I pinched myself hard to find out if I was dreaming. Ouch. It isnt a dream. Oh no. It'll be so damn awkward. I can't let this affect me. I'll need to focus on the mission.

Come on Natasha Romanoff, you're BlackWidow. BlackWidow never looses focus. I repeated to myself.

"BREAKFASTS' READYYYY!! HAVE IT WHILE ITS HOTTTT!!" Clint shouted from the kitchen.

The fragrant smell of bacon filled the whole house and it smelt like heaven. I raced down to the kitchen.

"Woah Clint! You..you cooked this?" I asked, incredibly shocked by the fact that Clint cooked bacon, eggs and pancakes all by himself. I honesty didn't think he could cook this well.

"Of course, why?....Nat, are you underestimating me?" He raised an eyebrow as he served me breakfeast on a plate.

"No..no um I'm not. Anyway, thanks BirdBoy!!" I said, then started eating the scrumptious breakfeast.

"Hey, just wondering, how did you learn to cook such meals?" I said, while stuffing a portion of bacon in my mouth.

"Well, I used to help my mom cook when I was free, before she passed away." He replied softly.

"Oh, I'm so sorry Clint, I shouldn't have brought that up. I'm sorry." I apologised. I felt bad.

"Nah, its okay." He said, smiling weakly, well obviously not meaning what he said.

"Hey, thanks for making breakfast. I love it. It was great. Love you Clint."
I said, then kissing his forehead.

"No problem. I'll make it everyday if you want." He said, winking then he laughed.

I smiled and I was in love with him like how I was when I first saw him.

"Hey, wanna go train for the mission later?" I asked.

"Yeah, sure." Plastered across his face was a smile.

I took his hand and we walked to the the training room and started training.

-after an hour of tough training-

Clint Barton POV

It was 8:30. We had to pack and get ready for the mission. I grabbed my bow and arrows and placed them in my bag.

"NAT WE HAVE AN HOUR LEFT BEFORE WE LEAVE THE HOUSE. YOU CAN START PACKING NOW." I shouted.

"OKAY, BIRDBOY. STOP NAGGING."
She shouted back.

I laughed to myself and poured myself a glass of AriZona tea as the weather was really hot, and it was my all time favorite drink.

-an hour later-

As I was watching the television, Nat showed up in her usual but stunning BlackWidow suit and her hair looked beautiful. She had her guns all placed in the her side pockets and was ready. She had numerous spare bullets placed around the little compartments that was around her wrists. Agent Fury had specially designed it for her to have easy access to spare bullets. She was still as perfect and beautiful no matter what she wore.

Natasha Romanoff POV

Okay, Natasha Romanoff, take deep breaths. Calm down. It's just like a mission. But this time with well, more people. But its okay. You're BlackWidow. Nothing will happen to you. I repeated to myself.

Clint was still in the kitchen drinking his AriZona tea away. Ugh, he and his AriZona. Honestly, whats so great about that drink? 

"Hey Clint, don't you wanna change to your HawkEye suit? What are you waiting for? Do you need me to help you change?" I jokingly said to him.

"Yes please." He said back, grinning.

"Hahaha very funny. You wish.
Come on Clint, we have to leave soon." I said.

He pouted and looked like a 5 year old kid who's mom refused to get him his favourite toy, which he looked very cute. I walked to him and kissed his lips. "Come on, lets go BirdBoy." I whispered in his ear.

"Fine." He whispered back in my ear.  Then mischievously, he blew into my ear and ran off to change. I laughed. That boy never fails to make my day.

After a few minutes, he came out of the room in his HawkEye suit.
He looked dashing and hot.

"Let's go." He said, as we wore our shoes. We left the house and headed to SHEILD.

A/N: 👋 Hey guys!! Hows your week? I hope its going well 😊. I've watched AntMan & its great 😍 I like how they have small clips of
Civil War behind 🌝
Anyways, leave a feedback and comment and i'll gladly work on it👌
THANKS FOR READING :-)