5 // Waffles with blueberry jam

A/N :This chapter is slightly longer than usual ☺️ Thanks for the support!! Love you guys <3
Bad news for me, school is starting soon for me, which means more homework and studying UgH, but dont worry, clintasha still going strong 💪. weekly updates (or maybe more ;D ) would still continue. Remember to leave a feedback and I'll gladly work on it. Now, continue reading and ENJOY !!

PS : picture was from internet, but i edited it myself.

Clint Barton POV

I woke up to Natasha next to me. She has her arms held around my waist, her legs over mine. She literally treated me like her bolster, which was cute, of course. Her red hair was messy, but in a cute way. I pulled some of her hair back from her face which was covering her eyes. Her face was smooth as a baby. Sleeping soundly like a log, she obviously did not wake up and was still sleeping. Oh my, how can someone be so cute even when she is sleeping? She's like an angel. From Heaven. My angel. Shes mine, and no one can ever change that fact.

" Vrr...vr...vr" it was my phone. I unlocked it and found out that I received a message from Agent Fury.

Message from Agent Fury 9:29am :

Agent Clint, I hope that you and Natasha are awake and not laying in bed. There is a mission for you two tomorrow. It is in China, you both have to get some files back from the Yangming Headquaters [ yes i made that name up :> HAHAHA ok continue. ] that was stolen by a virus and after tremendous times of overwriting, hacking and tracking it, it has led to China, Shanghai. You two have to get ready as the mission is tomorrow. See you in my office to get some documents regarding the mission tomorrow morning at 10. For the meantime, please get ready and start training.
- Agent Fury

Wow, a mission to China? I have not had a mission in there before. Well, now I have to wake Natasha up and tell her this. Just as I was about to do so, I thought, why not surprise her by making her favorite breakfast for her? That was a brilliant idea. So, I secretly and quietly got out of bed, trying my best to not wake her up from her sleep. I managed to get out of the bed and went off to the kitchen.

After making her favourite breakfast, I entered my room and woke her up.

"Natasha, wake up, breakfast's ready! It's your favourite hot waffles with cold blueberry jam!! Wake up!!" Upon hearing that, she immediately open her ruby green eyes big and said, "CLINT, YOU CAN COOK?" She exclaimed with her mouth open wide.

" Yes, Nat. Not all men cant cook. Don't ask too much. Better start eating or the pancakes will get cold." I chuckled and pulled her out of bed. She sprinted to the dining table and started eating. I went to the bed and started the making the sheets. I started folding the blankets neatly and placed the pillows nicely. I honestly think I am a neat freak, but come on, who likes a messy bed?

As I was folding the blanket, Nat shouted, "OH MY GOSH, CLINT!! YOUR PANCAKES ARE....." there was a pause. I immediately ran out of the room and ran to her.

" Is it not fully cooked? Does it taste horrible? I can make another one for you. Nat, tell me whats wrong? " I said feeling nervous as it was my first time cooking waffles, and I've gotta admit it, it isn't easy. She just stared at me, soon breaking into laughter. Confusion was probably written all over my face as she stopped laughing and said,
"Oh Clint, I just wanted to say that it was GREAT !! I LOVE IT! How did you manage to cook such a delicious meal?"

I heaved a huge sigh of relief and soon burst into laughter. "What's so funny?" Nat asked. I just continued laughing at myself, thinking how stupid I nervous i looked. "Huh? Seriously, what's so funny?" Nat said as she got up from her seat and started walking towards me. I ran to the couch and continued smiling like an idiot, thinking that she ACTUALLY liked it. She came towards me and started tickling me. She went on top of me and started tickling my body and started laughing too. She tickled me everywhere and said, " Tell me whats so funny then I'll stop. " She giggled in between while saying that.

"OKAY OKAY I'LL SAY IT, AT LEAST STOP TICKLING ME FIRST SO I CAN SPEAK. " i shouted as she started tickling my funny bone. The tickling finally stopped and I gasped for air. She laid on top of me. She looked at me, waiting for a response, with her eyes opened big. She was on top of me, with her hands on the couch to support her. She looked impatient, obviously wanting an answer. She leaned in and I said, "Oh Natasha Romanoff, you're so cute. I was laughing about how silly i think i looked just now."

After saying that, she leaned in closer and started kissing me. The kiss was passionate. It felt like sparks were everywhere. It was magical. It was not those crazy make-out sessions, it was perfect. Soon, she pulled away and we started smiling. "Wanna watch HungerGames and cuddle on the bed?" She said and winked as she pulled me to the room, not giving me a chance to say anything.

I felt blessed. Blessed with an angel, that's mine and her name was Natasha Romanoff.