16 // What?

I slowly opened my eyes, stretched and yawned. The smell of freshly cooked waffles and blueberry jam filled the room.

Wait. Waffles? Blueberry jam? What? Who's cooking? Wait what?
I was confused. Clint's not here, and I'm in bed, who on Earth was cooking? I panicked.

I grabbed one of my guns, reloaded it, held it close to me and cautiously and softly got out of my room, heading to the kitchen, where the smell was coming from.

I could feel my heart beating fast. Did I forget to lock the door? I gulped as I approached the kitchen. I inched closer as I could only see a small shadow.

I heard some clinging of the pots and pans. What the...?!

"Who...who ever's there, put down what you're holding and put your hands on your head and slowly turn around." I said, still holding the gun.

A shadow seemed to be moving.
I walked back a few steps. Come on Natasha, you're BlackWidow. You can do this. I gulped.

Then, a man, with blonde hair and a black shirt came out of the kitchen, with his hands on head. He was wearing a mask that was hiding only his face. One of his hand a bandage on it. "Who..who are you and what do you want?" I stuttered.

There was no reply. He still had his hands on his head.

My eyes fell on his shirt. He was wearing a grey shirt and a pair of grey sweatpants. Wait, it looked similar to Clint's. Wait. It looked exactly like Clint's. It had a coffee stain on the top right side on the shirt. Clint had spilled coffee there once. What was going on? Why was he wearing Clint's shirt? Why was he making waffles in my house? What the?

"Who are you ?" I shouted this time.

There still was no reply.

Holding the gun on my right hand, I cautiously walked towards him. I slowly removed his mask.

I dropped my gun and his mask. I was too shocked for words and covered my mouth.

It was Clint.

I walked a few steps back.

"Cl..clint? Wh..what are you doing here?" I asked, shocked.

A smirk was plastered from his face.

"Shocked?" He chuckled as he walked towards me.

"Whaaat? Wait. How can I make sure its you?" I asked, suspicious.

"Well...." He said, as he started walking towards me. We were not very far apart. He leaned it and grabbed my neck with his right hand and started kissing me. My mouth made way for his.

Sparks ignited in our mouths. Fireworks sparked as usual and i missed it. Soon, we pulled back. I put both my hands on his shoulder.

I looked into his blue eyes. My BirdBoy was back. But would he recognize me? My heart felt heavy. Wait, what's with the bandage on his left hand?

"So..does that answer your question, Nat?" He said, smiling away, winking.

Wait. Did he just call me Nat?
He remembered me? What? Didn't Bruce say something about him losing his memory?

Clintasha : a different love storyOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara