3 // "Love is for children"

Clint Barton POV

" Damn, that shawarma was pretty damn good. Thanks for bringing me there guys." I said, still cleaning my mouth. I looked like I had not eaten for 3 years, oh my.

" Hahaha told'ya it would be awesome. Well, we could suggest to Tony that we could have shawarma night once in a while, right Agent Banner?"

" Yeah. That sounds great. " Bruce said. I nodded in agreement and went home. Walking, I suddenly thought of Agent Romanoff. What was I thinking? Do...do I li..like her? Oh no, I cannot afford to be distracted by a spider, right?

I continued walking home, getting my mind off her. While I was walking, a black shadow slowly appeared infront of me. What the? Whos there? Is this a joke? My heart was racing as the shadow came nearer to me. Shadows were my weakness . I took out my bow and arrow and was ready for anything. Well, maybe.

The shadow came nearer and nearer to me as beads of perspiration tickled down my forehead. Soon enough, the shadow came to me, I closed my eyes and prepared for the worst.

" Agent Romanoff? " I said as i smelled that purfume that she usually had on her body. She was laughing so hard, her face was so red.

" Oh Agent Barton, you should have seen your face. You looked like you were going to cry and piss your pants soon. Did'nt expect that you would be so afraid. "

" You...you, how could you do this to me? You know that I hate shadows lurking at night. You...you are so...so " I said, still recovering from that shock.

" So? So what? Agent Barton, I dare you to complete that sentence. " She said, as if she was going to kill me anytime soon. I avoided any eye contact with her. I thought of something, crossing my fingers that it was not going to provoke her. I looked at her green ruby eyes and her angry face. Holy shit she looks hot even when she's angry. Even hotter oh my. I looked at her ruby eyes and then traced down to her lips. It was...wa..was so....so. No words could describe it. It was beyond perfection. They were so... so kissable. I stood dumbfounded, having nothing to say. I ran off to my home and felt like a elementary kid who confessed to a teacher. Oh god, I felt embarrassed.

Natasha Romanoff POV

What? Did that birdboy just ran off? What was he doing? I caught him looking at my eyes and lips and his faced was red. Very very red. D...does he li...like me? When his baby blue eyes met mine, I felt fireworks and sparks in my head, which I have never felt before. Nah, love is for children. But I've gotta admit, he looks cute when he's scared, although i've never seen him this afraid before. Was that prank abit too harsh? Oh well. A night's sleep would be the best thing right now.

- A day later -

Natasha Romanoff POV

After a good night's sleep, I still couldnt put my mind off him. Oh no, this only means one thing. I...I lik...like h...him. Oh no oh no oh no. This cannot be happening. I distracted my self and went to the kitchen and made my all time favourite. Waffles with blueberry jam. I took out all the ingredients and started this work of art. After a few minutes, the waffles were ready, hot and perfect. All i needed now was some cold blueberry jam to go along with the waffles.Mmm the thought of that already made me hungry.

After a delicious breakfast, I took a cold shower and put on a oversized grey tee with a matching pair of sweatpants and slipped on a pair of black converse. I didnt tie my hair today and just curled it abit. I sprayed on my purfume and I got ready and headed to SHEILD's entrance. Tony said that we had a "meeting" at the shawarma place across the street. I left my house and headed there.