28 // kisses, bird brains and a tickle war

A/N : thank you guys for having patience and waiting for this
chapter 😅
-
and as i said in the previous chapter, yes, you'll find out if Clint lives :-) YAY FOR BIRDBOY AND CLINTASHA AND RENNERSSON OR WTV YOUR SHIP NAME FOR THEM IS 💘
-
ok i'll get going

Natasha Romanoff POV

"AHH....HH! NOOOOO.....HELP-" A loud shriek came from below.

My eyes opened widely and my heart started beating fast. The sound of screams and fear was what brought back bad memories. Bad.

I rolled out of bed with my messy hair and my instincts to me to immediately grab my gun from my safe. I took it, slowly crept out of my room cautiously and tried not to make a sound.

Could it be a robber? Or a-
Wait. Hold on.

I recognized that voice.

It was Clint's.

I went back, put my gun back to my safe and came out again.

That boy had a nightmare.

"AHH...! NOOOO..."

That was him. For sure.

"DON'T KILL-ME.....!! NATASHA...DON'T KILL ME!! I'M...I-I'M SORRY..!!!" He yelled.

Wait. D..id- did he say what I think he said?

"Don't kill me, N..Natasha?"  I killed him in his sl..sleep...? 

I killed him in his sleep.

Those words were replaying in my head. It was like a demon who was saying it over and over again.

Wha..what am I? A monster? A murderer? Am I that bad?

I felt tears rolling down my cheek. I wanted to cry my eyes out. I wanted to break down. But then I heard Clint mumble something. I wiped the tears from my face and walked towards him.

He looked so afraid. He was curled up in a ball. Everything about him that made me mad the past days slowly faded away from my head. All I saw on the couch was the love of my life, and I couldn't bear to loose him. I took a deep breath.

"Hey Clint, honey, what's wrong? Another nightmare?" I said gently, as if I was singing a lullaby to a new born child. I slowly swept the hair that was covering his face. His face was wet from the tears from his eyes.

I kissed his cheek and felt a tear drop fall on his face. I quickly wiped it away.

But it was too late. He woke up.

His eyes widened, almost instantly. His mouth was opened and it slowly turned into a huge grin. Most probably the biggest one I've seen so far.

"NAT!!" He shouted loudly as if he hasn't seen me in a thousand years. I smiled and laughed.

He hugged me tightly, not wanting to let me go.

"What was that nightmare about, Clint?" I asked, anxious.

"Wh..what night..mare?" He said, pretending.