O3

-For a thousand bats! Have you seen those tits!?- exclaimed Mina sitting at the counter of their favorite bar drinking plasma.

-No, I haven't seen them. And don't be like Tzuyu, she's a human.

-As Tzuyu says: the beauty of being vampires is having two worlds in which to make conquests.

Nayeon shook her head. -Has it been decided who she will sleep with?

-If you're interested in knowing, no, Tzuyu didn't share her room.

-I already knew it. I think she's with Momo then.

-Intuitive my vampire in the sexiest dress she could find. Who is it for?

-For myself, I don't dress for vampires.

-You undress for them.- Dracula's daughter said with a smirk.

-It would be much better if she stayed in the room with someone who knows how to simulate being human. Tzuyu, for example, since she was recently bitten.

-No way.

-Then with you or with Jihyo or Sana, since you are the older ones.

-Or with you.

-I don't share my room.

-Me neither.

-Then with Jihyo who is her cousin and Sana can move with Momo.

-We'll go with it.

-It's late, the Sun should have disappeared.- Nayeon said looking at the wall clock which read eleven in the evening. -Shall we teleport home?

Nayeon's power was teleportation, while Mina could do anything. So in a blink and an opening of their eyes they found themselves in front of the door of their house. Nayeon took the keys and opened it, finding herself in front of a figure on the sofa. They turned on the light and saw that it was Jeongyeon sleeping.

-What happened now?- they asked themselves.

They headed to Jihyo's room, who was leaning against her coffin and reading a newspaper.

-Ji, why is there a human sleeping on my sofa?- Mina asked.

-The question is simple: either someone gives her their room to her, or someone pretends to be really obsessed with horror films to the point of sleeping in a coffin. Momo can't remove her vampibed from her room.

-She's not entirely wrong.- Nayeon said.

-I am Dracula's daughter, kick Tzuyu out of her room, after all she used to sleep with you, Nay.

Nayeon rolled her eyes and knocked on Tzuyu's bedroom door.

-If that's you, BigFoot, don't even try to ask me.

Nayeon opened the door and walked towards her friend. -Come on Tzu, just for a little while.

-Nayeon, I need privacy to prove my power, if you are in front of me I can't.

-Agree! Well! And what do you want me to do? Pretend I'm obsessed with vampires!?

-Why not? It'll be fun.- she said with a grin. -And then maybe this way she'll stop staring at your ass. Or you can tell her that the coffin is for those who behave badly.

-You see! You are perfect for the character!

-Don't try: either you or one of those idiots who will reveal our secret in a second.

Nayeon snorted. -You owe me a favor, a big favor.

-Whatever you want, now close the door.

Nayeon returned to the living room and squatted next to Jeongyeon. -Hey.- she said shaking her. -Hey.

The human moved a little and then opened her eyes to meet the piercing gaze of the vampire before her.

-What happened?

-You were sleeping.

-Really? I don't remember going to sleep.

Of course, Chaeyoung and her useless power. When she discovered that her power was to put people to sleep she was disappointed, but it had saved them on several occasions.

-The sofa is not the most comfortable, we haven't changed it since one thousand eight hundred and fifty.

-Could you take me to Momo's room?

-There has been a small change of plans... You will no longer sleep with Momo, but with me.

Jeongyeon immediately sat up. -With you? Me... You and me...

-Yes, any problem?- Jeongyeon shook her head. -Let's go then.

Nayeon started walking ahead of her and Jeongyeon followed her silently. They arrived in front of Nayeon's huge room and there Jeongyeon saw a huge double bed, which Nayeon had to pretend she was a human when they had nosy guests.

-The two of us-

-No, I... Let's say I have my own bed. I read somewhere that sleeping on hard boards is good for your back.

-If you only knew how hard I am.- Jeongyeon whispered behind her, placing something against her bottom.

Nayeon whirled around. -What-

-Jihyo didn't tell you? I... I was born with... One more detail.

-And then we are the mystical creatures.- said Tzuyu. Wait, but Tzuyu wasn't there. Nayeon looked around but there was no sign of Tzuyu. -Oh my Dracula! Then to activate it I really have to recite that stupid formula! I found my power Nay!

Jeongyeon looked around but didn't see anyone. She didn't understand what was happening.

-Tzuyu and her jokes.- Nayeon said rolling her eyes.

-Am I wrong or did you call me a mystical creature?- she said pouting.

Was she a vampire too and her power was to go from super innocent to... Whatever it was a second ago?

-We have two canines but she has two beautiful-

-Shall we go to sleep?- Nayeon asked, covering Tzuyu's voice.

-Yes... We were talking about the bed and how much you like hard things.- she whispered to her.

-Yes... Speaking of which, if you don't want to find yourself in my bed for reasons other than sleeping, and I don't mean what you're thinking about.- Apparently Nayeon could also read minds like Dahyun in some occasions. -Then you better keep quiet.- she said, touching a button on the wall and making her coffin come out.

Jeongyeon blanched when she saw it. -You... Do you sleep there?

-It may be surprising but it really works for your back.

-Okay... I... I... Goodnight.

-Aren't you wearing pajamas?

-Oh yes...

-Good, I'll wear it too.- she said, turning her back.

-Do you do it... Do you do it... Here? Here in front of me?

-It's my room, it's you who has to go to the bathroom, not me.

-Or I could stay here.- Jeongyeon said watching Nayeon try to unzip her dress.

-Maybe another time.- Nayeon told her again from behind. Jeongyeon huffed and grabbed her pajamas and went to the bathroom. -Tzu, could you help me with the zipper?- No response. -Tzu? Oh Dracula... Tzuyu!