24

If Nayeon had a heart, it would have beaten very loudly, but unfortunately she didn't have one. She felt bats in her stomach and was moved by an unusual energy. That morning she worked harder than usual and she tried to avoid Tzuyu as much as possible. Besides, after what happened, she didn't want to see Jeongyeon either. Not because she regretted it, but because she was afraid of going too far. In short, too many things had happened in one night, too many stages had been missed.

-Nayeon, so, did you have fun yesterday?- asked Tzuyu appearing from the kitchen.

-Tzu... Of course nothing can be hidden from you. It was a night like many others. Nothing exceptional.

-Ah got it. And does Jeongyeon know that there was a disturbance in her room?

Nayeon smiled falsely. -No, she doesn't know.

-And how is Minhyuk now?- she ​​asked underlining the boy's name.

-I have no idea. It was a one night thing. I don't care about him.

-Minhyuk... Do you think I'm stupid? I saw Jeongyeon's shoes on the floor and also her jacket on the chair. I won't say anything to Mina and Jihyo, at least for now.

Nayeon sighed. -Tzuyu... Nothing.

-Nothing. But you have to promise me that you won't lie to me again. So, what's Dicky like?

-I don't feel like talking about anything that concerns my human.

-Your? Did I miss something?

-She's mine and if any newbie vampire tries to get close, I'll make bat mash. Just tell Jennie.

-Okay, I'll tell her. In fact, I think it's appropriate for me to go to her house and tell her.

-As much as I would like to get her out of the way, you can't go and play with a woman who has two children.

Tzuyu rolled her eyes. -I do what I want and you do what you want. After all, what's the harm in flirting with a vampire? Here who is doing wrong is a certain vampire who is playing with the life of a human being.

-I'm not playing with anyone. I intend to transform her sooner or later.

-And will you do it? The vampire who hasn't bitten for centuries? As long as you bit that Joan of Arrow.

-Of Arc. And yes, I bit her.- she lied.

-Okay, do as you want. But stay away from matters that concern me and I will stay away from those that concern you.

-Okay, that seems right to me. She... Is she here?

-Do you want to know if she is with the sexy newbie vampire? No, she's here.

Nayeon smiled with satisfaction. -Well.

She went to her room and there she found Jeongyeon immersed in reading a newspaper.

-I thought these things had gone out of fashion.

Jeongyeon looked down from the newspaper. -Hi. I think they are by now but I saw an ad here. They are looking for a waitress.

-Oh I could never. Now your food almost makes me shiver.

-I was thinking about going to work.

-Besides, your father is a chef, isn't he?

-Yes. Did Jihyo tell you?

-Yes. Have you ever thought about working with him?

-Now is a delicate moment.

-Oh. Right... Then try going to this bar. I'm sure they'll get you. It's manual labor, right? You know what to do with your hands.- she told her with a smirk.