I5

-Nayeon... You're weird.- Sana stated.

-When isn't she?- said Tzuyu.

-Last night she slept with four vampires.

-Four!?- Tzuyu was about to spit out her plasma leak. -And you're still alive!?

-Nothing I wasn't used to do. I told you I'm worse than you.

-And only after being with four vampires you pleasured yourself. What's happening to you?- the Japanese girl asked worriedly.

-None of the four gave you pleasure? It was probably Taehyung, Jungkook, Sergey and Oscar Wilde.

-Will you stop with it!? None of the men I go out with are gay. But, if you really want to know, I didn't even have an orgasm.

-With four different vampires!?- For Tzuyu it was inconceivable.

-Tzuyu!- Momo shouted. -Did you take my plasma cola!?

-I'll be right back.- the Taiwanese told them.

-How did it go with Jeongyeon?-Sana whispered when they were alone.

-I teleported her home.

-That's all? Because... During dinner you seemed strange to me. Did you argue?

Nayeon looked around. -Sana, I trust you. Not a word to Tzuyu, Mina or Jihyo. With no one, understand?- The Japanese girl nodded seriously. -At first, in total panic, I didn't think about teleportation, so I made her hide under my dress.

-That's why you were walking so strangely.

-And then... During dinner... She started doing things with her tongue and... I couldn't get her out of my head. I told her I wanted her to be innocent again but the truth is I love it when she's a playgirl. And when she makes jokes or says dirty things...

-Wow. Okay... And what do you plan to do?

-Nothing! Absolutely nothing! She's just a human who's very good with her tongue. There are millions vampires like this.

-But tonight...

-I know! It's just that after having her penis against me, I couldn't stop thinking about it and I felt dissatisfied with every vampire.

-But Jihyo and Mina have strictly forbidden you-

-I know. And I have no intention of being with just any human, let's be clear. Not even going to bed. In her dreams.

-But you just said-

-I know! But I can't have these thoughts about such an ordinary person.

Sana was confused. She had never understood Nayeon in centuries of friendship. Before her sixth husband she had had an ex but, having discovered that he was a humble employee, she left him because he "wasn't at her level". She decided not to ask too many questions and ignore that strange situation. If Nayeon wanted to spend her nights in different little places, that was her decision.

-I'm back!- exclaimed a very beaming Jeongyeon.

-Jeong!- Sana exclaimed.

Nayeon looked at the human and gave her a fleeting smile, which Jeongyeon immediately returned. Sana had noticed but she pretended that nothing happened. If Nayeon said it wasn't for her, then it was like this. That smile had to mean something else.

-Dicky!- Tzuyu exclaimed. -Ah, you're here too.

-Hi Tzuyu, how was your trip to Transylvania?

-Good, but for Nayeon better. Think she was with four different vampires last night.