3I

-What have I always told you, Jeongyeon?- Jessica asked, crossing her legs wrapped in fishnet stockings.

-That you only helped me.

Jessica brought the vodka to her mouth and took a sip. -Exactly, I didn't teach you anything. If you suddenly became more attractive it's because you've always had this personality inside. I just helped you show it. And it worked, didn't it? It didn't work with this girl because you went back to yourself.

-No, it's not like that, she's always been a b*tch, apparently.

-I like it when you use those words.- she said and then licked her lips. -It's time to bring back the old Jeongyeon, what do you think?

-Maybe she never disappeared.- Jeongyeon said, taking the glass from her hand.

-So you've been seeing Louis for a day and you've already caused a stir?- Jihyo asked

-I've always been like this.

-Of course. How could I think that just once you had changed? You are and will always be the same old Nayeon. And because of you my cousin is who knows where.

-Calm down, she said she was going to Jennie's.

-But she's not there.

Nayeon shrugged, then teleported to Louis' place. That place and those people didn't belong to her, at least not to old Nayeon. But it seems that the old Nayeon coincides with the new Nayeon.

-Beautiful, I knew you'd come back. Then? Have you created any disturbances?- asked Louis. -I bet so because that tall, brunette friend of yours just left, she was looking for a certain Jeongyeon.

-I have no idea who she is.

-She looked quite worried.

Nayeon shrugged. -It must be yet another achievement of Tzuyu's.

-Speaking of conquests... Will you spend the night with me?

Naeon shrugged. -I don't know, I have a long list of suitors.

-I see it...- Louis said looking towards a sofa. -Lee Minhyuk.

 -Lee Minhyuk